County Fairgrounds

cooper1841

Bronze Member
Dec 24, 2012
S.E. Michigan.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equnox 800... 2 Garrett Pro Pointers, Lesche, and an 18" mini-T- handle and a 31 inch Samson digging tools
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Went to My favorite spot again. Everytime is good for 30-40 clad coins + trinkets. Today it was mostly quarters, and dimes. I had been hunting carnival, event viewing areas, consession areas, etc. Today I hunted inside one of the walk through, livestock barns. This one was a horse barn, where the 4-H kids, hang together, with their animals. Turned out to be a good choice, and a fun hunt:icon_thumleft:

Attachments

• 100_6566.JPG
    100_6566.JPG
    430.9 KB · Views: 246
Upvote 2

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went to My favorite spot again. Everytime is good for 30-40 clad coins + trinkets. Today it was mostly quarters, and dimes. I had been hunting carnival, event viewing areas, consession areas, etc. Today I hunted inside one of the walk through, livestock barns. This one was a horse barn, where the 4-H kids, hang together, with their animals. Turned out to be a good choice, and a fun hunt:icon_thumleft:

Nice finds makes me want to hunt the 4h and beef barns at our fairgrounds

thecolonel

May 1, 2013
Hampstead, NH
Detector(s) used
Whites ID
Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am seeing a lot of the old fairgrounds being marked "PRIVATE PROPERTY". The next phase is digging foundations and then new homes! KILLS ME!!

OP
OP
cooper1841

cooper1841

Bronze Member
Dec 24, 2012
S.E. Michigan.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equnox 800... 2 Garrett Pro Pointers, Lesche, and an 18" mini-T- handle and a 31 inch Samson digging tools
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I am seeing a lot of the old fairgrounds being marked "PRIVATE PROPERTY". The next phase is digging foundations and then new homes! KILLS ME!!
We are very lucky, it is also a county park that has moto-cross track, splash pad, Farm musuem,and host auctions,dog shows, and lots of other events year round, open 8am till 5 pm

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Nice haul ,all the clad I find pays for the silver that I don,t find. Just getting paid for having fun, it;s great.

goldhungry

Jan 2, 2009
Kimball. Mi
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Tesoro Tiger Shark. Tesoro Outlaw
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice stuff coop. Hope i can get out there with you next week.

OP
OP
cooper1841

cooper1841

Bronze Member
Dec 24, 2012
S.E. Michigan.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice stuff coop. Hope i can get out there with you next week.
Me too. took me 3 hours to get through 1 barn!..... I think there are 5 more + outside. This could be hunted all summer, and not run out of targets to dig,:icon_thumleft: been there 4 times and dug over 100 coins all ready:laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions