Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2005
Keep on Digging!
Detector(s) used
MINELAB Explorer-II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanking all of you! Friends and Family

John and I sat down this morning and read through everyones wonderful replies. It took us over an hour! I can not put into words how much your kind words of support and the many prayers have meant to us. We have been overwhelmed by so much love and support this past week. It has helped us get through these tough times.

We our extremely fortunate to have so many friends, family and our extended family in T-Net sending prayers and strength our way. I have always been a firm believer in the power of prayers. We are very happy that John is expected to have a full recovery. The doctors are very confident that he will be 100% over the next couple of months. With that great news, my children and I feel very blessed that John is home with us again.

We appreciate everything everyone has done for us. John would like to thank everyone personally and he is hoping to do so over the next couple of weeks.

I would also like to thank our friend, Jeff, for all of his help and support to our family over this past week.

God bless all of you!!!
Cheryl

Upvote 0

bogeymcq

Dec 3, 2006
Southern Maryland
Detector(s) used
Presently mental, not metal
Re: Thanking all of you! Friends and Family

:D I am so happy to be reading that John is doing much much better & is on his way to being back to 100% ( maybe even more! ) relatively soon! :D

You & your loved ones continue to be in Our Prayers, Well Wishes & Warmest of Warm Thoughts

Bogart :D

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250

thats the best news i have heard in a long time! :D we are all pulling for you john! get well soon!

ashleen

Bronze Member
Aug 25, 2005
NH

It's so amazing when our prayers are answered EXACTLY the way we want them to be :) :) :)

bagglaydee

Mar 22, 2005
Kernersville, North Carolina

Yahoo! Great news!! Glad to hear all is going well for both of you!! Thanks for the update, Cheryl. And, John, don't get impatient! Use this recovery time for ......research!

Barb

Mighty AP

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2006
Livin' in a tar-paper shack in the woods of Easter
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70, Whites QXT, Garrett Pro-Pointer, "Mighty" Diggin' Tool

We all knew you would pull through, we knew you were a fighter John! This is great news & we cant wait til you are back out there showin' all us rookies how to detect! :)

Dig This

Dec 26, 2005
western NY
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE

I WILL SAY IT AGAIN, JOHN IS DOING EXCELLENT AND WE WILL BE BACK OUT AND DIGGIN IN SPRING, AND YES HE WILL BE POSTING HIS FINDS AND I WILL BE READING THEM BECAUSE I HARDLY FIND ANYTHING. I TRIED TO TALK HIM OUT OF TRADING HIS MINELAB FOR MY XLT BUT WONT HAPPEN. JOHN WILL TALK TA YA TOMORROW.
jEFF

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Yea! GREAT that you are home and doing so well!!!!! Will look foward to your posts! :)

Nana :)

JerV3

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2005
Three Rivers
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac ,Xp Deus, Ctx 3030, Vanquish 440 X 2, Equinox 600, Equinox 800

Really glad to here John is doing well. I hope he is all better by spring so he can get back out there and find that great history he always seems to find.

Good luck with everything Seeker. Wish you the best man.

Take care,

Jeremy

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

You just made my day Cheryl.....Best Wishe's to you and the Family.Get Well Soon John....Don't ever do this again....You Hear!!.....I might asphalt some of your field's....Great New's Cheryl,As a matter of fact,best new's I've heard all day.....What a relief.......Thank You for the Update,thought's and Prayer's still out....Take Care John!!!......Civil!!

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Cheryl, thanks for updating John's TN family...he has alot of family here. :D

John, you listen to your doctors and to Cheryl and you will be out swinging again in no time. ;D

Take care!

;) RR

Mainedigger

Bronze Member
Sep 15, 2006
Maine
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's M6 & Prizm III
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Cheryl...great news!!! So glad to hear that John is home and is expected to recover fully. No thanks needed for the support given here for John has EARNED the respect and friendship of most on here and that makes him a special man, and all the support and posts to him reflect that, but I am sure you already knew that for you married him...:)
He will remain in all of our thoughts and prayers and I am thankful for the positive prognosis he has....ALWAYS nice to get and/or hear good news...:):)

RON (PA)

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2004
Pittsburgh, Pa
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre & Tiger Shark

Cheryl,

That is the best news I've heard all day. We are all glad he is home and expected to be back to normal in a few months. I know that Seeker wants to get out and dig, but take your time and listen to your doctors and your wife. We will keep you in our prayers for a complication free recovery. Great news.

sixguns

Oct 19, 2006
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
White's Prizm V
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Glad your back up in the saddle Seeker ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

B

Big Diggin

That is great news!! Hope to see your finds very soon Seeker.

Jeffro

Silver Member
Dec 6, 2005
Eugene, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5, White's GM VSat

Glad to hear it, and thanks for the update, folks. Take care now and get better soon. :)

mad max

Jul 2, 2006
Ohio

Im new here John, but welcome back, and thank god youre alright!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread