Good deed done

Back-of-the-boat

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
AT GOLD/Garrett /C.Scope cs4PI/Garrett(carrot) pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger/Lesche "T" handle shovel.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 5

recondigger

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2012
Western New York
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
garrett at4 beach hunter, bounty hunter,CZ-5,CZ-7, Minelab EXP SE, Garrett ACE-150, E-Trac, CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What was the reaction from them when you have it back? How long ago did they lose it?

Scouts out!

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
outstanding.gif
Outstanding Back-of-the-boat!

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
Back-of-the-boat

Back-of-the-boat

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
AT GOLD/Garrett /C.Scope cs4PI/Garrett(carrot) pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger/Lesche "T" handle shovel.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It was a recent drop as I clean out the clad at that spot often and she was jazzed that she got it back. Also felt good to do it. I feel like Sir Gallaclad. LOL

g-olden years

Silver Member
Nov 10, 2010
California
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
:notworthy: ​Super that you were able to find her to return the ring! Enjoy your return to nasty, evil & mean -- at least til next time, ha-ha! Andi

recondigger

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2012
Western New York
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
garrett at4 beach hunter, bounty hunter,CZ-5,CZ-7, Minelab EXP SE, Garrett ACE-150, E-Trac, CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just found one that was 15.5 grams of 10K and track the guy down he had lost it 20 years earlier well I sent h an email with pictures and he said he didn't want it! Well I sold it on eBay nice chunk of change I still felt bad for some reason but oh we'll my wife loves her new purse.

Scouts out!

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It was a recent drop as I clean out the clad at that spot often and she was jazzed that she got it back. Also felt good to do it. I feel like Sir Gallaclad. LOL

It's only a shame that more of us can't experience the same. BIG CONGRATS

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just found one that was 15.5 grams of 10K and track the guy down he had lost it 20 years earlier well I sent h an email with pictures and he said he didn't want it! Well I sold it on eBay nice chunk of change I still felt bad for some reason but oh we'll my wife loves her new purse.

Scouts out!

I don't think you can feel bad about that. You had in writing a response from the owner that its yours, no gift should bring you guilt. Shame those that don't try & return it feel like you!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread