A few finds today.

Sovereignelite

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Bloomington Indiana
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC & TESORO GOLDEN SABRE II---ETRAC COILS :SEF 10x12, SEF 6x8, X-5, Detech 8" concentric, ,--- TESORO COILS- 12x10 TOOLS: Lesche, Profind 25, Garrett Propointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hunted some yards today with my new detecting friend T. Jason Wright from Greenwood. managed to find a lead policeman toy (1930's?) 1918-S Wheat cent (which is one I needed) and a sterling silver ring. The ring has already found a home on my fiance's finger. 003.jpg

Upvote 3

Back-of-the-boat

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
AT GOLD/Garrett /C.Scope cs4PI/Garrett(carrot) pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger/Lesche "T" handle shovel.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Isn't it funny how our significant others quickly realize that it is their ring and re-unite it with one of there fingers LOL nice finds.

OP
OP
Sovereignelite

Sovereignelite

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Bloomington Indiana
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC & TESORO GOLDEN SABRE II---ETRAC COILS :SEF 10x12, SEF 6x8, X-5, Detech 8" concentric, ,--- TESORO COILS- 12x10 TOOLS: Lesche, Profind 25, Garrett Propointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes well she bats her eyes very well! Besides it's the first thing I have found that she actually really likes!
Isn't it funny how our significant others quickly realize that it is their ring and re-unite it with one of there fingers LOL nice finds.

OP
OP
Sovereignelite

Sovereignelite

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Bloomington Indiana
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have found a lead cannon, one partial figure (soldier)with a missing articulating arm (looks like late 19th century) and another that looks like it could be Spanish American War. All were found in the lawn of a mineral springs Sanitarium that had burned and was being razed. It was started in the 1880's. I found 11 Indian Head pennies and several nickels and a bit of silver. The construction crew for the new building had removed about 3-4 inches of soil but the finds were still 6-10" deep, they were easier to detect though.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread