One Lady, One Chief, and One Happy Camper!

Twinkletoes

Bronze Member
Jan 3, 2013
Detector(s) used
White’s TDI Beach Hunter PI / Minelab Excalibur 1000 / White's MX Sport / White’s XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hit the old park today for the last time this year. It's time to move on to other happy hunting grounds. I didn't find a lot, but I did pull two more nickels out of some of the trashiest area I have ever hunted. Here a look...

View attachment 806775

View attachment 806777

View attachment 806778

View attachment 806779

View attachment 806780

The XLT has been pulling nickels like crazy since I had the loop replaced by White's. I am really happy with the updating and repairs they did for me. Oh yes, the camper is happy too!
View attachment 806781

Last edited:
Upvote 2

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector_vpnavy.gif
You are only kidding yourself Twinkletoes - you will return!
killingme.gif

OP
OP
Twinkletoes

Twinkletoes

Bronze Member
Jan 3, 2013
Detector(s) used
White’s TDI Beach Hunter PI / Minelab Excalibur 1000 / White's MX Sport / White’s XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last edited:

Goes4ever

Silver Member
Jan 30, 2008
NorthWest Ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Equinox 600, and Tesorso compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did u clean those nickels somehow? Because they look silver color in the picture?

OP
OP
Twinkletoes

Twinkletoes

Bronze Member
Jan 3, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did u clean those nickels somehow? Because they look silver color in the picture?

I use a variety of cleaning techniques, all of them are here on this forum under Coin Cleaning. The only other item I use, that I have not seen suggested, is Renaissance Micro-Crystalline Wax Polish. I clean my coins to what I call "Display Grade" which tends to reduce the coins value. Warning! Cleaning may reduce the value of a rare find!

View attachment 807249

H Digs

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread