Silver masked by PULL TABS .. 3 indians ..electrolysis and stuff

silversurfer1111

Jul 14, 2012
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
GARRET AT PRO ..Whites Classic SL. . modified 9 Function Metal Detector from Harbor Freight tools
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
this is 3 days of stuff ...them there pull tabs are hiding things like SILVER hearts:smileinbox:..if you did not know lol
anyone know what the pink stone is on the silver heart .. ...look at this rusty Indian I did not even know what it was until i zapped it with 12 mi of electrolysis:laughing7:..

I would like to know a softer way of getting the rust of a coin .. i did not know coins can take rust like this ???.... old bras ring a token .... what is the bag ? O and a key hole lol thanks for looking ...

IMAGE00260.jpg IMAGE00219.jpg IMAGE00221.jpg IMAGE00254.jpg IMAGE00236.jpg IMAGE00265.jpg IMAGE00262.jpg IMAGE00266.jpg

Upvote 4

g-olden years

Silver Member
Nov 10, 2010
California
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
:icon_thumright: Silver heart pendent (earring?) is a beauty, amazing it didn't get scratched up mixed in with those pull tabs! Your badge is part of a 2-piece badge with brass eagle pin at top and enameled brass badge hanging from it -- perfect one recently sold online for $65. Wording on your badge is "Avenger of the Maine" which was a ship that got sunk. The face depicted is Admiral Dewey. If ya want to see pic of the perfect one, go to Google, hit IMAGES, then type in "Avenger of the Maine" and you'll see it; that's where I got the info above. Dunno what war was involved as I don't do wars. HAVE FUN & post your next finds too! :hello: Andi

OP
OP
silversurfer1111

silversurfer1111

Jul 14, 2012
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
GARRET AT PRO ..Whites Classic SL. . modified 9 Function Metal Detector from Harbor Freight tools
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cooool thanks g olden years.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread