Wonder if zero tolerance was in effect when this was lost.

DANGLANGLEY

Silver Member
Oct 3, 2006
Wartburg, Tennessee, U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Tesoro Tiger Shark, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I looked at the thermometer when I walked off the porch this morning and it was 19. It was clear with light winds and it was going to warm up. YIPEEEEEEEE. I didn't get to stay long. Ring, ring, ring. Wish I had left that cell phone in the truck. Anyhow I found some newer clad at the local high school and this knife. Stainless will stay looking great for years under the ground. The rest of the knife is trashed. But it's always fun to find a knife even if it's a piece of junk. I turned the sensivity wide open on my Ace 250 and hunted in jewelry mode and I must be getting used to it because it didn't even make me mad today. That thing will find stuff over a foot deep. I LIKE IT A LOT!!!

Attachments

• IMG_2041.JPG
    IMG_2041.JPG
    48.9 KB · Views: 599
  • IMG_2039.JPG
    IMG_2039.JPG
    44.8 KB · Views: 604
  • IMG_2042.JPG
    IMG_2042.JPG
    47.3 KB · Views: 598
Upvote 0
OP
OP
DANGLANGLEY

DANGLANGLEY

Silver Member
Oct 3, 2006
Wartburg, Tennessee, U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Tesoro Tiger Shark, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My house was built in 1922 and I have found lots of cinders from the old fireplace when I dig up stuff in the back yard and I haven't had any trouble with the Ace back there. When I use the old Garrett deepseeker I have to manually ground balance it there. I bought that thing a long time ago and it still works as good as it did when it was new. It was around the top of the line back then and I think I paid $650.00 plus tax for it. I sure like the Ace 250. It was a Christmas present and I am completely satisfied with it since I have gotten more used to it.

UnknownBounty

May 26, 2006
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX
THAT"S MY KNIFE! haha, exactly the same thing, it doesn't say "Hilti" on it does it, it looks like where the plastic was has broken off, i lost this a year ago. EXACT same knife. Awesome find, she was really good to me, a quick knife at that, you could have it out faster than one could blink. I was pretty sad i lost it, she treated me right.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions