Todayss find while roll hunting

alkoz

Dec 31, 2006
Lansdowne, Pa
Todays's find while roll hunting

Hi,
I'm posting this for my 12 year old son, Matt. I'll let him take over from here............................

Well we were going MD'ingat sellers library,but the ground was frozen solid.So we decided to get some rolls at the bank.4rolls of pennies,4 of nickels.The finds were 1939s,1940 wheat pennys.+1939,1949,1957,1958d,1959 nickels and a 1944 war nickel.And a penny with a large cud on it.And a 1964 Canadian penny.Anyway here are some pictures.
MattK
canadian.jpg 1986cud.jpg wheats.jpg nickles.jpg war nickel.jpg

Upvote 0

buscadero

Bronze Member
Jul 16, 2006
Corpus Christi, Tx.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Re: Todays's find while roll hunting

;D Alkoz: Welcome to the Net: Nice Finds! CRH is fun! It's nice to see you bringing your son into the hobby! Stay the course!

The GOOD STUFF will come!

HH Joe

fossis

Gold Member
Jan 5, 2007
eastern Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm 11 & White's XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Welcome, start em young,...................Fossis

OP
OP
A

alkoz

Dec 31, 2006
Lansdowne, Pa

Actually, Matt's picked all this up on hiw own. I know nothing about MD or coins. He's learned alot about the coins from searching the web. I've been doing some MDing research and do have alot of fun when we go out together. There are some other members in our area looking for MD buddies and we plan to hook up with them.

goldencoin

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2005
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX & Beach Hunter ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Nice job, you know, there is a forum for coin roll hunting with a lot of other hunters. I'm 14 and often roll hunt...best find was an error steel cent for pennies. Also, try an find the members "whitesid" and "coolcash2004" also about my age and coin roll hunt/ Metal detect.

Good Luck

HH
-GC

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread