Garrett AT PRO new & improved arm cuff..and 1 week of hunting silver and gold

Subterranean

Silver Member
Jan 31, 2012
Southwest Missouri
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro (Julio), Garrett AT Max (Medusa), Garrett Pro Pointer, White's Prism V, Lesche Digger.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Silversurfer, If I may ask, what was the price of the improved cuff? I have gone through THREE in a year...without any water digging. They should have been constructed like your new one from the beginning. The ATPro has been a great detector for me, with the exception of the flimsy factory arm cuff. Thanks and Happy Hunting, Sub 8-)

Diggin-N-Dumps

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fort Worth,Texas
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Silversurfer, If I may ask, what was the price of the improved cuff? I have gone through THREE in a year...without any water digging. They should have been constructed like your new one from the beginning. The ATPro has been a great detector for me, with the exception of the flimsy factory arm cuff. Thanks and Happy Hunting, Sub 8-)

Wow!..3 of them?...I actually broke mine the first month i had my machine...and told Garrett...they sent me 2 extras...Im sure they will send you a new one if you ask. They are very easy to deal with

Diggin-N-Dumps

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fort Worth,Texas
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great Video!!...Loving the finds too..ive yet to find anythign in the water with my machine yet

OP
OP
silversurfer1111

silversurfer1111

Jul 14, 2012
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
GARRET AT PRO ..Whites Classic SL. . modified 9 Function Metal Detector from Harbor Freight tools
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got my new arm cuff of a friend for free... he said you can call Garrett .. tell them your arm cuff broke they will sent you the new ! :laughing7:

kaa

Oct 14, 2012
Milwaukee, WI
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I opened this thread thinking it was a modification somebody did... I need a smaller arm cuff, it's as small as it goes and it's still loose, unless I have a sweatshirt under it :P I've been thinking of duct taping something inside it...

OP
OP
silversurfer1111

silversurfer1111

Jul 14, 2012
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
GARRET AT PRO ..Whites Classic SL. . modified 9 Function Metal Detector from Harbor Freight tools
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I opened this thread thinking it was a modification somebody did... I need a smaller arm cuff, it's as small as it goes and it's still loose, unless I have a sweatshirt under it :P I've been thinking of duct taping something inside it...

you could use double sided tape .cut a mouse pad and stick it in the cuff rite on top of the other pad

Argentium

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2008
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Whites, MXT.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Silversurfer , Very nice finds - I particularly like the blacksmithed iron piece ! what is that ? I love it because the hammer and anvil marks are
all over that piece !!!!!!!!!

treblehunter

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Unless I'm seeing things, in the first part of your video I swear I seen a 1951 dime when you were saying three regular dimes??? what were the dates on those three regular dimes?

OP
OP
silversurfer1111

silversurfer1111

Jul 14, 2012
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
out of the 3 regular dimes the oldest 1 was a 1965.. I mist the silver by 1 year .the other 2 are 1988 & 2005 .but thanks for looking out . i hope i never miss a silver lol

OP
OP
silversurfer1111

silversurfer1111

Jul 14, 2012
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Silversurfer , Very nice finds - I particularly like the blacksmithed iron piece ! what is that ? I love it because the hammer and anvil marks are
all over that piece !!!!!!!!!

it a soled peas of copper with a steel rod going through it ...other then that i don't know what it is . i will put it in the what is it forum

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread