eyeball find

BosnMate

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2010
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites DFX, Whites 6000 Di Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
My body might be worn out and done for, but I can still spot stuff on the ground with the best of them. I was coming out of the dentist office today, and this junk bling was in the parking lot. Tell you what, it's might small, but my eye caught the sparkle, and for a guy that has looked for stone points for years and years, I zeroed right in on it. Not worth a thing, but it's good to know my eyes work even if nothing else does.
bling1.jpg

Upvote 7

tidetraveler

Nov 30, 2011
Detector(s) used
MXT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Worst thing about this hobby is that even when you don't have the machine in your hand you still find yourself looking for treasure.

Diggin-N-Dumps

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fort Worth,Texas
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Worst thing about this hobby is that even when you don't have the machine in your hand you still find yourself looking for treasure.

haha..Your not kidding...I cant walk into a store without scanning the WHOLE area before i go in. it drives my GF nuts..lol....But its in my blood

Diggin-N-Dumps

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fort Worth,Texas
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My body might be worn out and done for, but I can still spot stuff on the ground with the best of them. I was coming out of the dentist office today, and this junk bling was in the parking lot. Tell you what, it's might small, but my eye caught the sparkle, and for a guy that has looked for stone points for years and years, I zeroed right in on it. Not worth a thing, but it's good to know my eyes work even if nothing else does.
View attachment 849072

And that one day when you DO find the real thing....will make it all worth it!...Keep at it!!

g-olden years

Silver Member
Nov 10, 2010
California
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
My best & oldest coin so far was a dusty dull eyeball find -- 1923 silver Peace Dollar! I was wandering around without a detector on a field that my son & I had detected MANY times before and spotted what I thought was a dusty poker chip and nearly passed it by. We'd both detected nearby that dollar several times but had missed it with both detector and eyeball. Whenever I get wise enuf to learn how to post pics on t-net, that lovely silver dollar will be my avatar, lol. :laughing7: Another good eyeball find was generic bling similar to what you've found, but I lucked out, as mine was a complete necklace in fake amythyst & crystal which I wear now. HAVE FUN!
Andi

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
South of the Mason-Dixon Line
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,