Deus finds in 3 weeks!

saltwater_max

Jan 18, 2009
Detector(s) used
All Brands,Whites Garrett,Tesoro,Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok I know I have been telling everyone hoe great the deus detector is,after last months club meeting,next one coming up is next week,I have been working in with the deus,these are all the finds I found,ranging 3 inches. To 14 inches! This one property is iron infested,and has a lot of mineralization in it,I have prior hunted these yards with a etrac,3030. Whites mxt,whites TDI, and after using those this is what I have dug with the deus,with only about 30 hrs on this machine,maybe a few more but you get the picture,like I said,all the finds were found in las 3 weeks with the deus,couple silver 10 Indians,plus one fatty indaian,doze nickels,pile of clad,pile of wheat pennies,tout cars,buttons spoons,buttons,bullets and ect

image-3015124895.jpg

image-463748131.jpg

image-2029238108.jpg

image-2833831171.jpg

Upvote 4

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Deus is KING. don't tell everyone, it opens up old spots to new targets.

diggervet

Dec 3, 2006
Mechanicsville, Va.
Detector(s) used
Deus XP/Nautilus 2B
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Ok I know I have been telling everyone hoe great the deus detector is,after last months club meeting,next one coming up is next week,I have been working in with the deus,these are all the finds I found,ranging 3 inches. To 14 inches! This one property is iron infested,and has a lot of mineralization in it,I have prior hunted these yards with a etrac,3030. Whites mxt,whites TDI, and after using those this is what I have dug with the deus,with only about 30 hrs on this machine,maybe a few more but you get the picture,like I said,all the finds were found in las 3 weeks with the deus,couple silver 10 Indians,plus one fatty indaian,doze nickels,pile of clad,pile of wheat pennies,tout cars,buttons spoons,buttons,bullets and ect

View attachment 852305

View attachment 852306

View attachment 852307

View attachment 852308

that's impressive! I've got a deus myself and have had similar although not as impressive results. Do you use the preset programs as factory set or do you find you need to tweak them?

Subterranean

Silver Member
Jan 31, 2012
Southwest Missouri
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro (Julio), Garrett AT Max (Medusa), Garrett Pro Pointer, White's Prism V, Lesche Digger.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Super Haul Max. Does your "circle star" have any writing on it, or remnants of a pin/catch... (as on a badge,) or is it just a concho? Sub

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
South of the Mason-Dixon Line
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There are many detectors out there and some are just plain better than others. In one way or another. Some, in the options it offers. Some, in their depth capabilities and discrimination.

I have tried to use several along the way and basically settled on the one I have now, (which is plenty good), but, the key reason, for me? The sound.

Everyone's hearing is different. Mine just cannot stand the frequency that, it seems, most detectors use. I can use them but it physically wears me out! I wish they could invent a method to change the frequency that is presented to the ear. :(

Great finds! Glad you're enjoying!
HH!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread