New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found some clad, old lipstick tube(all metal) and another token- one side has pic of guy with bull on his back and writing on bottom of token says-bull throwing award. Other side says-across the top- awarded to(then an area where maybe someones name could have been ascribed in??) In recognition of your natural ability-- across the rest of the bottom.

Upvote 2

pong12211

Bronze Member
Jan 5, 2013
North central Pa.
Detector(s) used
Garrett at pro/Garrett pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice find.. These tokens are as good as finding a coin in my opinion.. Thanks for sharing..

OP
OP
treblehunter

treblehunter

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'd have more reply's if it were gold, ha lol

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'd have more reply's if it were gold, ha lol

Tokens are cool finds [ so many diff, kinds & styles ] maybe there not worth much neither is a common Mercury Dime tho more now than they wee a month ago but they are very nice and all tell a different story. I like to find them , Congratz...As for GOLD -GOLD is GOLDEN.

milk86

Jun 6, 2011
Oklahoma City, OK
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE Pro
If the pictures were clearer. Try placing them OUT of your hands. sounds kind of interesting.

Last edited:
OP
OP
treblehunter

treblehunter

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Your the man Don, ha, it is amazing what some of the folks on this site can find. Thanks for the research Don. I wish it was a 1910 10 dollar Indian. Still the best, still might come. I have not been able to share the two tokens with the family. Sad thing is that the Father and one of the sons have since past and maybe these were one of there possessions, it hopefully will be nice to give back to the Mother and brother that are still alive.:thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions