Todays finds with my new Garrett 250 Ace

wv hilljack

Aug 29, 2013
Western, WV
Detector(s) used
XP Deus / Garrett AT Pro,Garrett 5x8, Nel Tornado / Garrett Ace 250
Garrett Pro Pinpointer‎/ Minelab X-terra 705 / Makro pinpointer / Nel Tornado coil / Nokta Fors Core
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today's finds with my new Garrett 250 Ace

Got DSC04821.JPG DSC04823.JPG home this morning and put together my new Garrett 250 Ace and headed out the back door to the old log home on my property. When in 5 minutes I had a solid coin hit. It was setting with edge sticking out of the ground. A Lincoln 1912. I hunted about 1 1/2hras and headed to bed.
Check out all the digs I found. If anyone knows what large steel knife might of been used for please let met know. Later that evening I hunted an old church found one nickel, 5 lincolns and 1 master lock key.

Upvote 1

g-olden years

Silver Member
Nov 10, 2010
California
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Welcome to t-net! :hello: Good that you got right out there with your new machine! :icon_thumright: :occasion18::icon_sunny: I'm sure you'll find lots of interesting items on your land & elsewhere also. HAVE FUN! Andi

Shortynego

Jan 23, 2013
Wow that's a big knife!! Maybe is some farming tool... Pretty cool congrats and welcome!!

bzbadger

Bronze Member
Jun 25, 2013
Lower Eastern Shore of Maryland
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QD II, Garrett Ace 150 & 350, Fisher ID Excel, Fisher coinstrike, Fisher Cz6, Fisher Gemini II, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett GTI 1500,Teknetiks omega 8000, Nokta Fors Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's not a knife, this is a knife..sorry I had to do it. Nice finds and glad you put that Garrett through its paces. 250s are.great little machines, relic and coin magnets.

Get your facts first, then distort them as you please-Mark Twain

pong12211

Bronze Member
Jan 5, 2013
North central Pa.
Detector(s) used
Garrett at pro/Garrett pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds.. The ace 250 is a nice little machine... I have had alot of succes with it finding coins.. Thanks for sharing..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions