71.1 KB · Views: 546
  • park4.jpg
    park4.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 554
Upvote 0

TnT2000

Jan 15, 2006
Easton PA
nice going right now I am sitting in my front window looking at the snow fall, we may get up to 12" tonight....I am envious.

Tnt

Bavaria Mike

Gold Member
Feb 7, 2005
Bavaria Germany
Detector(s) used
Minelab XT70, Fisher 1280, Garrett Ace 250 and MH5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like you had a lot of fun! Thanks for sharing the hunt and HH, Mike

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Keep 'em coming. We're getting warned of a possible 30" by tomorrow at this time. Ugh.

Makes me wish I was at the house I raised in as a kid - half of the basement was a dirt floor and it was an OLD house. ;D

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nice snag Lou....Unfortunately for me the freezing rain is coming down on top of the snow,then more snow,then more ice...Take full advantage....Good weather or bad.....HH!!

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad you were able to get out.....like they say....a bad day detecting is better than a good day at the office. Is there such a thing as a bad day MD'ing??

Charlene

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2006
SE, Virginia
Detector(s) used
MineLab Excal II & Bounty Hunter Land Star
Now thats shear talent Texas, I always find ONE earring, never two. And you produce a pair the size of tire rims, :D

That $1.32 makes a neat little jingle in a once empty pocket anyday of the week.

Thanks for sharing!

fossis

Gold Member
Jan 5, 2007
eastern Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm 11 & White's XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds Lou, Fossis.............................

OP
OP
T

texas hunter

Charlene said:
Now thats shear talent Texas, I always find ONE earring, never two. And you produce a pair the size of tire rims, :D

That $1.32 makes a neat little jingle in a once empty pocket anyday of the week.

Thanks for sharing!
THE WAY i LOOK AT IT, ABOUT, OH, 900 MORE DAYS LIKE THAT AND i CAN BUY WHAT EVERYBODY ELSE IS TELLING ME IS A "GOOD" DETECTOR.
hh
Lou

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Neat finds, Lou! Glad you got out for a few. ;D

;) RR

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
texas hunter said:
Charlene said:

Thanks for sharing!
THE WAY i LOOK AT IT, ABOUT, OH, 900 MORE DAYS LIKE THAT AND i CAN BUY WHAT EVERYBODY ELSE IS TELLING ME IS A "GOOD" DETECTOR.
hh
Lou

Don't do it! As soon as you mention you bought a new detector they'll be six guys telling you why you shoulda bought "Y" or "Z" instead of that worthless "X" piece of junk, three will tell you the earlier version of "X" was better, and a new "X2" will come out in two weeks for $50 less with seven improvements and a free matching pair of 2" and 24" coils that makes yours obsolete.

Learn to live with what you've got and you won't need what you have not. ;)

goldencoin

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2005
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX & Beach Hunter ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
interesting lot of finds!

HH
-GC

Top Member Reactions