Surface Find

Tejaas

Sep 8, 2012
TX Hill Country
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO ~ Propointer ~ Modified Lesche ~ Predator Little Eagle ~ Royal Picks ~ Marshalltown Trowels ~ Sift Tables/Screens
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Just doing some work at the ranch last weekend.
Stepped out of the truck to close the gate, and these two were sitting side by side on top of the caliche.

By no means the first points to come from the ranch, but it was ironic because I was heading back to the house from the pasture to grab my AT Pro to do some detecting.

Another week or so and I'll be done fabricating my two 8'x 4' screen tables and be ready for sifting thru the winter.

It's only getting better, as we've gotten 5+ inches of rain here in my area of the Hill Country in the last 48 hours, that means the detector is gonna be set aside for quite a while while I get out and pick up the points that are now exposed.

My personal goal for 2013 - iron points!

Attachments

• image-1171388029.png
    image-1171388029.png
    647.8 KB · Views: 106
Upvote 1

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

VERDE

Bronze Member
Jun 6, 2013
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Tejaas!! GO ON COWBOY!! REALLY NICE FINDS!! Unfortunately donot have the opportunitely for those type of finds around these areas!! CONGRATS!! GOOD HUNTING!! VERDE!!

DocBeav

Bronze Member
Jul 8, 2012
SE Va
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800, Minelab CTX 3030 (17", 11", 6" coils), Minelab Excalibur 800, Minelab Excalibur 1000 (w/OBN's Remote Pinpoint mod and CTX headphone connector)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Excellent! I know one of my neighbors YEARS ago used to find arrowheads and points on our beach here but I haven't seen any in the 20 years I've been here.....I always look though! Great finds!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread