Well, Chug outdid himself on Sunday, big time, and all Red gets is nailed.

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well, Chug outdid himself on Sunday, big time, and all Red get's is nailed.

936301_10151645695900729_555826740_n.jpg
Happy Friday everyone! I hope you all had a great week, with some great finds, whatever your looking for!
Last Saturday it rained here, all night Friday night, Saturday morning and well into the afternoon, but it finally cleared enough and the sun peeked out, so out we went, and headed to one of our favorite spots, only to find a looter in the area we wanted to hit, we parked and went to a different area than him and were soon happily swinging away. We didn't find much, mostly can slaw, caps and other garbage, with little clad. As we were leaving, another looter showed up, we've seen this guy before, and soon he was doing his thing, quickly bending up and down as he hit targets. This certain guy doesn't wear a pouch or anything, he doesn't pick up his garbage he finds, and he leaves holes, last time we followed him, we both scored some great finds, which made up for what he was leaving!
laughing7.gif

Sunday was nice, sunny and not too chilly, and the fall color's were gorgeous! We went to a park we hadn't been to for awhile, and were pleasantly surprised to find it quiet!
hello2.gif
For some reason all I kept finding were nails, ordinarily I would be frustrated by finding nothing but nails, but these were nice!
icon_scratch.gif
What?! They were all old square nails, and a peg I think, 10-14-13 022.JPG 10-14-13 025.JPG 10-14-13 023.JPG I also found part of a shell, and a live round! 10-14-13 026.JPG and a few pennies, dug the hard way, one at a time!
laughing7.gif
And one quarter too, LOL
Chug found some old bullets, a home made fishing weight, 10-14-13 004.JPG and this 10-14-13 033.JPG and some clad, and his best find of the day was silver and very large, and pink, and did I say very large and pink? His machine was screaming, I don't remember what number, and he went to work, er, I mean play, when he found his target.
laughing7.gif
After a minute, he calls me over, and asks me what I see. I saw a silver circle, about 2 inches down, with a hole in the middle, yes, another ring!
hello2.gif
The only problem was it didn't come out as easy as he thought it would, the big pink part was still covered by packed dirt, and it wasn't moving!
After a couple of minutes, he finally gets it out, and we both say "Holy sh :censored:!!!" We go home about a half an hour later, and I took pictures before giving it a bath to make it all pretty. 10-14-13 013.JPG 10-14-13 014.JPG 10-14-13 008.JPG 10-14-13 012.JPG 10-14-13 017.JPG See? Am I kidding it's big? LOL Chug outdid himself with this one, it's super cool, and so much fun to show people, it's not silver, but plated, and it's in beautiful condition, and still has all the little stones in the setting, needless to say, we are going back tomorrow, hopefully the fog won't last long in the morning, supposed to be sunny this weekend! Have fun you all, stay safe and keep showing us all your awesome finds! Red
hello.gif

Upvote 10

AC1955

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
New Hampshire & Maine
Detector(s) used
V3i, Excalibur II, White's M6, Coinmaster, Teknetics EurotekPro, White's Surfmaster PI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's quite a "rock", Red! Chug did good! :laughing9:

HH,
Anita

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Red, that ring can be used as a weapon if needed. What a knock out!! LOL!

OP
OP
Chug And Red

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
What was really funny was there was A Park worker Watching Me And I Covered it Up Until, I Got red to Come Over Then I Said Do You think that This Is A Ring!!!

She Said Yep Its Mine!!! He was Amazed!!! He saw the Silver color And Watched me Pull that Big Honker out !!!

"It cant Always Be Silver Or Gold But It Is A Hell Of an Experience Pulling It Out Of the Dirt!!!! Chug "

DocBeav

Bronze Member
Jul 8, 2012
SE Va
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800, Minelab CTX 3030 (17", 11", 6" coils), Minelab Excalibur 800, Minelab Excalibur 1000 (w/OBN's Remote Pinpoint mod and CTX headphone connector)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One heck of a stone! Great find!

SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on the bling ring. Seems to be a modern trend to wear these huge rings. They must be heavy, and fall off of fingers easily.

mamabear

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2008
SE Missouri
Detector(s) used
garage sale oldie
Primary Interest:
Other
That is some serious rock there! What a find! Glad you were able to get some TH'ing in.

btrainrolls

Sep 29, 2013
Very nice finds I love finding square nails, nice ring too. Hope you find more the second time around. Keep us updated

nsdq

Silver Member
Oct 16, 2011
Tarpon springs FL
Detector(s) used
AT-Pro,Ace 150, flea market digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sweet find with Chuggers you never need to buy jewelry happy huntin ya'll

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OMG!! That is a BIG one! You'd think someone would notice if that fell off their finger just by the weight alone! Congrats!

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Old Dude

Gold Member
Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
What a ring! I too found a nail today. Not a square one like you, Red. Was a woman's fake one! Went to a lake beach and there on top of the sand, I could see a fingernail. Was slightly nervous making sure no finger was attached:laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread