Paying admission to the gold club.

Back-of-the-boat

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
AT GOLD/Garrett /C.Scope cs4PI/Garrett(carrot) pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger/Lesche "T" handle shovel.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
These are my dues hopefully the GOLD comes soon.:dontknow: 100_4158.JPG my wife washes them as we will donate to Childrens hospital they use them to get treatments for kids I think the recycler gives them extra $$$$$.

Last edited:
Upvote 10

creskol

Gold Member
Jan 14, 2007
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Other
You have paid your dues for sure! Have you "Tabulated" how many you have in that pile?

treblehunter

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is very nice! Good work.

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You've paid your dues, and earned your gold! It's out there wait'n for you, and when it happens you will be pleasantly surprised! Nice job congrats! My pull tabs aren't as nice looking!

OP
OP
Back-of-the-boat

Back-of-the-boat

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
AT GOLD/Garrett /C.Scope cs4PI/Garrett(carrot) pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger/Lesche "T" handle shovel.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Haven't counted I should. We got the idea of donating because school kids were collecting and donating and our Granddaughter had been in that hospital.

g-olden years

Silver Member
Nov 10, 2010
California
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
WOW! :wav:

With one additional step, you can make some extra $$$ for self or charity while waiting for your gold find -- Print this groovy pulltab pic, frame it, and place it in local art gallery on consignment! Or it could be used as a cool poster for an anti-littering campaign!
:hello: Andi

Gunrunner61

Silver Member
Jan 12, 2011
Dalton,Ga.
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, E Trac, Garrett Pro Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I save them myself, my sister got me into it, Goes to the Hospital......HH

Rusted_Iron

Bronze Member
May 25, 2006
Corrodedlargecentville
Detector(s) used
Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow, I'll say you've paid your dues! Sooner or later you'll have to find a gold ring! Really glad to hear those pulltabs can be put to good use, helping someone. :hello2:

mariposagold

Bronze Member
May 1, 2012
Mariposa, California. USA
Detector(s) used
MXT Pro, Classic SL, Bullseye II Probe, Garrett Groundhog.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We have a Children's Hospital nearby. I wonder if they have such a program? I need to look into that.

OP
OP
Back-of-the-boat

Back-of-the-boat

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mariposagold that's the same hospital I am talking about if you mean Valley Childrens in Madera, not sure if the program is going right now but they will do it again that's why I'm still saving them.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread