Found a serious face

Cladiator

Jul 11, 2011
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I figured id post this picture of me on a pipe bridge. Just to get to this spot 2 mile walk uphill, and 2 mile walk uphill back. All we found was heavy metal so this is my serious face.

image-888210029.jpg

Upvote 0

g-olden years

Silver Member
Nov 10, 2010
California
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Love the pic! :icon_thumright: And at least you're keeping in shape for your next highly successful hunt! My dud hunts are about 3-to-1 more common than my successful ones, but unless I start out tired or it gets too dang windy, still enjoy being out in nature. Andi

TNGUNS

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2012
Evensville, Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Whites 5900, Fisher 1266x, Tesoro Eldorado, Tesoro Silver Sabre, Whites Eagle Spectrum, Teknetics G2, Teknetics T2, Vibra-Probe 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Seems like I saw that same face on the wall at the Post Office..... ha ha. Got several places I have found on the maps etc that I look forward to checking. Most within a mile of the truck but gotta get through deer season before I get a chance to go on PeeWee's next great adventure. HH:icon_thumleft:

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Better you than me on the pipe bridge, I'd be make'n a splash and kiss'n rocks while listening to the local wild life laugh hysterically!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread