The F75 can add.

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
While doing a park hunt today I had a few kids want to dig holes for me and I let them have the coins we were finding. I jst asked them not to step on my coil. I feel sorry the next guy detecting lol. At one hole I said quarter, but it was a dime, then another one popped out. So .20 cents popped out, close enough for a quarter to me. So the F75 can add, lol.

Upvote 2

GarretDiggingAz

Dec 5, 2012
Mesa, AZ
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATG and thinking about another nugget hunter
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Way to go Casca. An adding F75. Wish my ATG would take hidden fine gold and make into a nugget.
I hunted a park visiting my mom up north before the storms came in last week. She hunted by the vendor booths and I stayed relatively close to the truck.
Last time by booth area, I had hit a cache of coins. Mom didn't find much, but I hit a hill by a BBQ. I kept getting a bunch of tones. Like I was hitting a bunch of tabs. So that's what I expected. Surprise! I pulled out several pennies, nickel and a dime. Not too bad for a quick hunt.

Hope you have more success.

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on being able to get a quick hunt in! Awesome your mom MD's too, nice family active.
I'm not too keen on taking family with me, last time I found pocket change and my son found 10 dollar bill...with no detector!

doninbrewster

Bronze Member
Jun 15, 2013
New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I remember years ago going out the first time with my brand new White's 6000Di and the meter said 50c and there were 2 silver quarters in the hole. Nice going.

GarretDiggingAz

Dec 5, 2012
Mesa, AZ
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Congrats on being able to get a quick hunt in! Awesome your mom MD's too, nice family active. I'm not too keen on taking family with me, last time I found pocket change and my son found 10 dollar bill...with no detector!
Now that'd be sweet. A cash detector. Oh no, that's right I got one of those to. Just don't tell her I said that. Errr.... Typed that.

GarretDiggingAz

Dec 5, 2012
Mesa, AZ
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I remember years ago going out the first time with my brand new White's 6000Di and the meter said 50c and there were 2 silver quarters in the hole. Nice going.

So you're saying that the Whites is more accurate in counting than the Fischer. Man I hope that doesn't start some mudslinging. Lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread