CoinShooter23

Nov 30, 2013
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yesterday's Florida Park Hunt

So it was yet another beautiful day here in south Florida, so I decided to hit a local park with the AT Pro and see what I could come up with. I had been to this park 2 other times before and pulled out over $120.00 in clad!! I doubt I will ever find a place like this again that produced well over $80.00 in quarters alone in three trips! Anyways here is the results from yesterdays hunt.. About $8.00 in clad, Over 80 pull-tabs >.<, Some junk jewelry and other misc. stuff.. Enjoy :tongue3:

SANY0758.jpg SANY0754.jpg SANY0765.jpg SANY0773.jpg

Upvote 3

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
Some great finds, except I take offense to you calling that Junk Jewelry… I prefer to think of it as Christmas Shopping and stocking stuffers.

OP
OP
CoinShooter23

CoinShooter23

Nov 30, 2013
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Everything I find is a "Treasure" to me, I just call it Junk Jewelry to clear up any questions as to weather or not it is a real piece of Silver or Gold. Like for example the angel pendant sure looked real as I was pulling that one out of the dirt! I usually give the jewelry to my girlfriend or my mother, but as Christmas gifts.. now that's a great idea!

Some great finds, except I take offense to you calling that Junk Jewelry… I prefer to think of it as Christmas Shopping and stocking stuffers.

justdon

Bronze Member
Aug 6, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Teknetics delta4000/Tesoro compadre/Garrett ace 250/Garrett propointer/Garrett at pro/Tesoro silver umax
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congrats.If only i could find a park like that.HH.

MagSlider

Dec 4, 2012
KC Area, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Omega 8000 11DD; Etrac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Great mix of finds. Looks like you clean your bottlecaps... if so, you're more into this than I am! :happy3:

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats! That's a lot of digging. I like the little angel charm with the pink stone, cute!
Now I know what to do with the chain link fence ties, make pull tab holders!

OP
OP
CoinShooter23

CoinShooter23

Nov 30, 2013
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I actually DO clean my bottle caps lol.. When I first started this hobby years ago finding those bottle caps drove me nuts but then I started collecting them, I only keep ones in very good condition and only a few of each brand/type. I have well over 150 different drink tops in my current collection... Sure beats getting discouraged by all the trash!!

Great mix of finds. Looks like you clean your bottlecaps... if so, you're more into this than I am! :happy3:

treblehunter

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your hands must look like shredded wheat doing all that digging! Good work, nice finds!

g-olden years

Silver Member
Nov 10, 2010
California
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Love the colorful junk! :hello2: I found the exact same heart pendant as a surface find under trees in local park!
Like you do, I save one of each type of bottle cap. I plan to start a thread here in 2014 of cap collections -- some of the small specialty breweries here on west coast USA have hilarious names or in-your-face slogans on their caps.
After I photograph my collection as a group & post it here, I'm gonna send my cap collection to my young grandsons.
HAVE FUN! Andi

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread