Upvote 4

ATpro5

Jan 4, 2013
SW Virginia
Detector(s) used
Whites Coinmaster,At Pro,Minelab Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
youll find the treasure before to long! and you are very smart to dig everything... one of those pulltabs could have been a gold ring. go slow and dig it all!

Ahab8

Gold Member
Oct 15, 2013
Topsham, Maine
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE w/15' SEF Coil/ Minelab GPX 4500/2 Garrett Pro Pointers/3 Sets Killer B Headphones/ Koss Headphones/ Detekniy Wireless headphone Adapter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you dig everything you will never miss anything! Don't ever get lazy and forget that

wvdirtdigger

Mar 9, 2013
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm a dig all good tone guy as well, depending on the site. I don't want to be kicked out of a place for too many holes. Keep digging silver will show up eventually. Good luck and welcome to the hobby!!!

OP
OP
P

ponchydigger

Dec 13, 2013
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
garrett ace 350, garrett pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ty all for the advice much appreciated...im hunting on family land and my own land a total of about 8 acres once i clean up alot of the pull tabs and beer cans maybe i can find some silver then i will head out to find other places, happy hunting and good luck to you all :3barsgold:

pescadore

Mar 4, 2007
Schertz, TX
Detector(s) used
Nokta Simplex+
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
ty all for the advice much appreciated...im hunting on family land and my own land a total of about 8 acres once i clean up alot of the pull tabs and beer cans maybe i can find some silver then i will head out to find other places, happy hunting and good luck to you all :3barsgold:

Keep at it and the good stuff will come !!!

justdon

Bronze Member
Aug 6, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Teknetics delta4000/Tesoro compadre/Garrett ace 250/Garrett propointer/Garrett at pro/Tesoro silver umax
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congrats.I have only been doing this 4 months now.And if its one thing i always do is dig everything.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread