I found Noahs Ark!

adventureswithjim

Mar 12, 2010
South Carolina
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found Noah's Ark!

Well...kinda...a tiny 10K charm version :-)

The idea of this video was to accumulate clips until I found another gold, and I finally hit that today with a little "noah's ark" charm. The hole theory here is dig foil IDs below nickle for small gold and the zinc penny range for large...where a majority of the gold iDs on my machine. I've been skipping the middle pull tab range, since it's never produce a gold in the ground and it increases the amount of time I can spend diggin foil....

And you know what I've learned? FOIL SUCKS. When the ID says foil, it's right 99% of the time, rarely any object that isn't foil. For those who are intersted in the counter, the charm was holes #550, I'm going to keep the counter running now until the next gold.

Attachments

• noah1.png
    noah1.png
    229.2 KB · Views: 136
Upvote 10

g-olden years

Silver Member
Nov 10, 2010
California
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Ooops! Disappointing video to the max! With less cussing, complaining & f*rting, you'd probably have energy to dig more GOLD! Andi

Blueblood

Oct 10, 2013
Central Indiana
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO, Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ha! The title lured me in. The snow has kept me from getting out the past couple of weeks and it looks like it will be spring before going. Withdraws big time!

Helix

Bronze Member
Jul 27, 2013
Detector(s) used
Garrett gti 2500, Whites DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been telling you jim, your bonner last more then 4 hours call more ladies......

carcusrex

Jan 2, 2012
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-TRAC, Minelab GPX 5000
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Haha, thats funny. I would have that around my neck and be telling every one I know and then whip it out and say "See I told you so." lol

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sweet gold Ark, nice !

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread