Eagle breast plate

Ifoundit69

Saving the past one find at a time !
Dec 5, 2007
Lancaster ,VA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum Xlt ,Fisher 1270, Fisher F5 ,Fisher F2, , Ctx 3030 ,Nokta Anfibio,Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Friday after work went back to the site I found my morgan dollar and decided to hit the other side of the smoke house and I hit a solid 85 on XLT and I dug down thinking either large iron or silver , I saw this round disk looking thing in the hole and I pulled it out and as I was looking at it ,it dawned on me hey this might be a breast plate so I went to the truck and rinsed it off with some water and sure enough I scored my second breast plate for the year . Then I scored a nice 1871 IH and a brass pocket watch cover and a medal I am not sure but I think it might be a metal of honor . I also scored a nice WW1 button and a old key . Then Saturday I hooked up with my digging buddy who has been missing in action for awhile and although we didn't have much luck it was good to get out with a friend for a day of dirt fishing. And to end my Saturday scoring a single musket ball and on the way back home we stopped at my C.W honey and spoke to one of the workers to find out my spot , my honey hole is on the chopping block for a DIV dig in the spring ! I had to hang my head , all the research and getting permission and scouting the fields and walking and digging .... even though sites like these are very hard to find and come by I do have a few months to hit hard and get what I can ! Thanks for looking !

Upvote 0

ModernMiner

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2007
North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore , Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on the CW breast plate. SWEET!!! :thumbsup:
Sorry to hear you'll be losing your spot to the DIV after all your hard work.
-MM-

detectahead

Silver Member
Dec 1, 2007
Western, N.C.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600, Bandido UMax II, Fisher F5, Tiger Shark, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good video,enjoyed! Sweet score on breastplate! Big congrats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VOL1266-X

Gold Member
Jan 10, 2007
Northern Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266-X, F75 X 2
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
WTG IF69. The last 2 breastplates I have dug here in Tennessee have had significant ground action. As you saw in our first Williams Cleaner Camp video, Josh's BP was badly damaged. A little trip to Robert McDaniel in AL will fix that. Congrats, Q.

ynpto804

Jan 23, 2010
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Sun-ray X-5 coil and X-1 Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dig the hell out if that spot. It will never be the same. And if you need someone to help let me know lol.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread