Nothing Special

G

garbage digger

Well today was the first day I have been able to get out this year and although it did not yield any jewelry or old coins it felt great to get out.
The total for today was:
2 Quarters, 8 nickels, 5 dimes, and 62 pennies. and a cool heavy duty gear in about two hours. The oldest coin found was a 1964 Nickel, but being that it is a very old place that seems to never have been detected I need to go back with my deeper machine and find that silver. Until then happy hunting to all, Daniel

finds.jpg

Upvote 0

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
Great handfull of cash... and all it cost you was some fun? Awesome...

How come folks post their stuff and then say; "This is nothing really"?

It really IS something! Your sharing with us and we all appreciate it!

Thanks for sharing... now, where the heck is the silver? Get back out there and don't come back till ya' git some! :D

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You did good! Glad you got to go huntin.

Nana :)

OP
OP
G

garbage digger

It was indeed a lot of digging, and boy I can tell it's been a while, I am pooped LOL. Jim I only say it was nothing special because I was unable to pocket some silver however tomorrow is another day ;D Honestly as you said it is special to me. I love pulling coins from the earth and some guys can hunt all day to only find a few coins, so to pull 77 in such a short time is pretty neat for sure. Honestly I like the gear most of all :D What can I say I'm a gear head ::)

Bavaria Mike

Gold Member
Feb 7, 2005
Bavaria Germany
Detector(s) used
Minelab XT70, Fisher 1280, Garrett Ace 250 and MH5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good you got out and made some finds, congrats! HH, Mike

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread