Did something that I have never done before yesterday! Silver X 3

daniel42

Mar 15, 2010
JACKSONVILLE FL.
Detector(s) used
MINELAB EXCALIBUR 1000/Garrett Pro Pointer
Had a great day at the beach yesterday, found three silver rings! I don't think I have ever found Three rings in one hunt but I definitely know that I never found three right after each other. the three rings on the right in the picture below were found with in 10 feet of each other! I never found two in a row but THREE, I was amazed!could not believe it all silver! This year has been really well for me "well metal detecting wise" the other areas not so well but I'm working on that and hope work wise will pick up. On the other two rings the gold one with emeralds was found on the beach looks really antique and worn. and the big silver ring was found in a park, love love that one! maybe I'm speeding to much time metal detecting but when you just keep finding cool stuff you just can't stop looking:) IMG_1849.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 5

krymesolvr93

Oct 27, 2013
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 2500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Awesome! I found two silver rings last year in a row and I was so excited!!! GL & HH!!! :skullflag:

justdon

Bronze Member
Aug 6, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Teknetics delta4000/Tesoro compadre/Garrett ace 250/Garrett propointer/Garrett at pro/Tesoro silver umax
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congrats.Awesome finds.Everything else is going great for me its my detecting finds i need to improve on.HH.

mariposagold

Bronze Member
May 1, 2012
Mariposa, California. USA
Detector(s) used
MXT Pro, Classic SL, Bullseye II Probe, Garrett Groundhog.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow, now that is exciting. Never had a three silver ring day, or a three silver anything day.

HH
MariposaGold

OP
OP
D

daniel42

Mar 15, 2010
JACKSONVILLE FL.
Detector(s) used
MINELAB EXCALIBUR 1000/Garrett Pro Pointer
justdon where in Fl. are you. maybe you could help me with some work and i could help you with some hunting:)

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sweet finds - Congrats! :occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread