Feb 9, 2013
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac
Minelab X-terra 705 dual pack
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello All,

I can't believe it but I was lucky enough to be able to go out detecting again today at my local park here in CT. There is one baseball field that i keep detecting that has soft enough ground to dig...everywhere else i try to dig is frozen, it's kind of weird but i won't complain as I keep finding good stuff in that field :tongue3: Today was no exception, check out the video of my hunt...

As always, i appreciate you looking/watching/commenting. Good luck and Happy Hunting to you all.
If you liked the video please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel, thanks.

Travis
IMG_20140115_153518_720.jpg IMG_20140115_153603_413.jpg IMG_20140115_153627_479.jpg IMG_20140115_153655_165.jpg

Upvote 6

cambria09

Bronze Member
Jun 10, 2012
Florida
Detector(s) used
Mine Lab Sovereign Elite, Mine Lab Etrac, Garrett ATMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello TMac. Nice finds and great vid. I enjoyed the view. HH C9

detroitdigger

Bronze Member
Sep 26, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett gtax 1000,Garrett ace 250, Technetics delta
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sweet finds! Cool video, I hit park like that too! Happy hunting!

ModernMiner

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2007
North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore , Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Travis,
That’s not a coil, it’s a friggin satellite dish!!! Man, that suckers big.
A big high 5 on that large silver and the old brooch. Looks like Victorian era to me. :hello2:
The metal and dark tone finish are very similar to that sterling silver flower I dug a few days ago. Mine also sounds funny when you drop it. I think both of our pieces are hollow inside. I bet yours is sterling also. Sure looks like it.
You should call that place the “Field of Dreams”. It has really turned up some great old silver for you. The Buff and Mercs were just icing on the cake for this latest hunt.
Awesome job! :thumbsup:
-Doug-
P.S. Don’t forget about my request for a scantily CLAD young lady digging your targets for you this season. :tongue3:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions