Is it spring yet?

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Hi everyone, Red here, sorry I was not posting anything for awhile, I haven't been feeling good. I'm doing a little better now, except for the cold, today is day three of snow, and it is our third storm also, we are expecting freezing rain, hopefully it won't happen. 061.JPG 075.JPG we have about 6 inches here, it's a lot for us, we get snow about every 5 or 6 years. We haven't been able to get out much, when we did, we did pretty good, one day out I found 34 bullets in 2 days, I was so thrilled. I also added to my tool collection, LOL 029.JPG the saw blade I found awhile back,, this time I dug up a beautiful old file, I had a good solid signal on my machine, so I decided to go for it, I dug my plug, and started working down, and kept going down, inch by inch, finally Chug came over to see what the heck was taking so long, seeing how I had been digging for a good 15 minutes, I could feel it in the hole, the ground was very hard, but I couldn't give up, next thing you know, Chug is helping.:laughing7: After another good 15 to 20 minutes, we finally got it up and out, oh, by the way, did I forget to mention that the file was straight up and down, not sideways, not at an angle, nope, straight up and down, and it was the tip I had found 6 inches down, so you see, there is no way I could leave that in the ground!
Chug added to his naked lady collection, yup, another one, this time she is a pin, 084.JPG 085.JPG he found it while we were coin shooting last weekend. She will soon have a new home, I've been busy with some new crafts, you see, with all the stuff we are finding, we need new places to store it all, so I came up with these, I'm having a ball decorating them! 086.JPG 087.JPG 088.JPG 089.JPG 094.JPG 095.JPG 096.JPG 097.JPG 098.JPG as I add more stuff, I'll keep updating the pics! :laughing7: And last but not least, we are leaving our tree up til one of us finds gold! 485.JPG LOL thank you for reading and looking at our pictures, I hope you all enjoyed them, take care, stay safe and stay warm, soon, spring will be here, along with the warm weather! 001.JPG Red:hello:

Upvote 6

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When the rain stops :censored: Next weekend Is Looking better every day!!

Red is Making me nervous walking around the House looking for Something!! Then She opens the Coat Closet door where We Keep our Detectors And Just Stands there!!!! I Think I need to get her out in the Dirt Soon CHUG

Oh ya! You need to get her out there MD'ing soon! That is the first sign of....just get out there soon!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread