New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last Friday I drove down to hunt the beach after the recent nor'easter. There is usually allot of beach erosion and I knew the weather down there would be ok. I also went yesterday and today. Yesterday I also hit a woods spot looking for bottles and detecting in the snow. Here are a couple pix of my hunt and finds.

The woods hunt I found a Mason jar lid and broken jar, there was not another target within a 50 yard radius. I thought I had the proverbial jar of money. Maybe I did and it was paper, haaaaaaaaa lol
I found fifty three cents and very few targets at four beach spots, I was all over the place except in the water where I would have had to swim, lol I swear I think all the targets got washed out to sea, most spots you could see where there was a five foot high embankment where the beach eroded. I think you should be able to see it. As soon as the water gets up closer to 65, 70 degrees, I'm going in after all those targets! That little conch actually has a conch inside him.

Oh well maybe another day, I feel like Babe Ruth, I'm in a slump waiting to hit a home run! Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Thanks for looking, HH
Brad

Upvote 4

sweetrelease

Sep 26, 2013
new jersey
Detector(s) used
at pro and ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like the smile face thing in pic two off to the right..made me laugh.we have a house down in margate and the beaches there have been good to me.lots of clad but a few good targets here and there

birdman

Gold Member
Jan 28, 2005
Choctaw Beach Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 and ORX, tesoro Cibola with garret,whites and minelab pinpointers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I spent about 10 hours at the beach this weekend with almost nothing to show but it is always good to get out. :occasion14:

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great_Outstanding_Find_003.gif
Thanks for sharing...

OP
OP
treblehunter

treblehunter

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I thank you all for commenting.

OP
OP
treblehunter

treblehunter

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks goldenyears, I was just looking at roached out headstamp of a shotgun shell I found on beach yesterday, it is by far the oldest thing I have ever found on the beach ever.
It's a U.M.C. Co. No. 10 NEW CLUB, dates 1867-1911

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread