Chugs best pocket spill so far this year!

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Chug's best pocket spill so far this year!

Hi everyone, I hope you all are having a great weekend and have found some really cool stuff! We've had a couple of interesting days of hunting. Last Saturday we found the usual trash, and a few really awesome bullets, I love finding them, that just tells me there is more in the ground, like tools, toys and so on. Sunday we went to a park we hadn't done yet, just for a new place to hunt, I kind of irritate Chug sometimes cause when he asks where I want to go, it's always relic hunting!
laughing7.gif
It makes history so much more interesting when your holding something old, we have found out a lot of stuff about our town, Chug grew up here, and he is still learning, just as I am how much history is really here! Anyway, Sunday we went back to the new park, and had a blast! Chug kept finding pennies, lots of them! 3-2-14 041.JPG 67 of those little puppies, and some of those were found in a pocket spill, ok, now I'm getting ahead of myself. Chug kept finding pennies here and there, 1 or 2 at a time. He got a really good signal, it kept bouncing around like there were a few items, of course he had to dig, just to see what "Give it up" was screaming about, first coin was a penny, a Wheaties to be exact, he scanned the hole again, and again his machine is screaming, so down on his knees this time, he pulled out 2 more Wheaties, by the 4th one, he was sitting on his fanny and his legs stretched out with the hole between his knees, and is pulling out more, he was really nice and let me pull up 2, by the time he was done, he had 9 little Wheaties!!!! 3-2-14 008.JPG That was so amazing and exciting too! We are going back next time we can get out, we were only able to get out yesterday for about an hour and a half, before the cold and rain made us go home. I got to cross a couple of things off my bucket list, I found my first token, 3-2-14 067.JPG
hello2.gif
and I found an old fork, that sadly is in bad condition, but it's beautiful to me! 3-2-14 013.JPG 3-2-14 012.JPG it matches one Chug found a couple of years ago, his is in great shape, you'll see it when I finish the board I'm working on to display some of his finds, 3-2-14 087.JPG I think Chug finally has A 3-2-14 044.JPG <<< Handle on his ATPRO and what might be an old chisel maybe, 3-2-14 073.JPG and 3-2-14 046.JPG I finally was able to figure out a way to display all the buttons Chug has found, 3-2-2014 002.JPG and finally, some new stuff I've made lately, 3-2-14 003.JPG 3-2-14 049.JPG 3-2-14 026.JPG . I'll be updating the treasure boxes soon, I need to get more I think, my son wants one, and one of our friends wants one for his girlfriend. I hope you all have a safe and good week, take care, and thank you for reading. Oh yea, before I forget, It's been 1 year since I had my heart attacks, I got the go ahead to get the surgery done on the blockage from my kidney to my bladder. I'm nervous, but am in good spirits, looking forward to not having the pain I'm in now!
hello2.gif
Have a great day everyone! Red
hello.gif

Last edited:
Upvote 11

bobby5

Jun 19, 2012
TEXAS
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600, AT Pro, Garrett Propointer, Garrett Carrot, Several Older Garrett Detectors and a Bounty Hunter.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is that a Powder Flask?

OP
OP
Chug And Red

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
What red didn't say In her Post was After the 3rd one of the Wheaties, I was Saying after each on Please let there be A Silver in there Over And Over.

No Luck this Time:dontknow: But if We are Finding Wheaties there should be Silver Near By HH Chug

OP
OP
Chug And Red

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

old digger

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2012
Montana
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That sure is a neat looking token, and the wheaties spill sounds like you guys were really having some fun and high hopes. :icon_thumleft:

Zodiacdiverdave

Silver Member
Mar 18, 2011
The North Atlantic Ocean
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, AT Pro, Sea Hunter II, JW Fisher Proton Magnatometer, Shovel, Hammer and chisel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice token for sure, but your creations are absolutely beautiful. Thanks for showing them.
Good luck with the surgery Red, I know you will come out of it dancing. I wish you the best and look forward to seeing you posting up some more beautiful finds and creations.
ZDD

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You will do fine on the surgery, they are getting so much better at it, besides WE refuse to let the two of you go !!!
WE as T-Net members need your input and finds! I went thru a different surgery last April long recovery...couldn't wait till I could detect! I'm a stubborn MD'ing TH'erjust like you! You WILL be fine!!!

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
you guys make a good team

Argentium

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2008
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Whites, MXT.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah , with all those wheaties , you can't be too far from a silver dime at very least - now are either of those spoons silver ?

OP
OP
Chug And Red

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yeah , with all those wheaties , you can't be too far from a silver dime at very least - now are either of those spoons silver ?

The 2 spoons with the fork in between them are silver plate the bent one was one that I dug up, the other one was in My Moms stuff!!! Both spoons Are The Same Pattern!!! Red noticed it Last Night!!!

the other one next too the Large spoon on the Right of the Picture Is Silver I was Also In My Moms stuff!!! everything other than the 2 spoons mentioned was Dug while detecting

OP
OP
Chug And Red

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Just a short update, I finished Chug's shadow box, he loves it, and I'm now working on one for me, I have idea's for more. 3-6-14 037.JPG 3-6-14 038.JPG 3-6-14 040.JPG 3-6-14 041.JPG 3-6-14 032.JPG and then there is this one, it's made out of a wine box! 3-6-14 003.JPG and finally, for those who enjoy seeing my jewelry, here is my latest. 3-6-14 035.JPG 3-6-14 036.JPG Chug got the day off tomorrow, so since it is supposed to be sunny, we are going hunting on a hill that is calling us, so I'm toddling off to smoke and get my stuff ready for in the morning, have a great night, stay safe and have fun! 936301_10151645695900729_555826740_n.jpg Red
hello.gif

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
South of the Mason-Dixon Line
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very creative! I love what you've done with the place! ;)

Isn't it a trip to start digging a pile of coins! Even if they're all pennies it's fun. At least until they don't seem to stop. Gets to be work then. :)

Nice!

FamilyFun2010

Apr 16, 2010
Morehead, Ky
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter, Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites TRX pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm really digging the jewelry Red. (See what I did there? LOL) And the shadow boxes are cool as well. Hope all comes out well with the surgery. I always enjoy reading your stories and seeing what you find.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread