left foot ( the rest of roma empire area)

barankos

Greenie
Mar 5, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
10.jpg 13.jpg 12.jpg 11.jpg 9.jpg 8.jpg 7.jpg 6.jpg 5.jpg 4.jpg 14.jpg 1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 10.jpg 13.jpg 12.jpg 11.jpg 9.jpg 8.jpg 7.jpg 6.jpg 5.jpg 4.jpg 14.jpg 1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

Upvote 0
OP
OP
B

barankos

Greenie
Mar 5, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
what do you think for the sign? means treasure or any stuff :P

RobRieman

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2012
Cincinnati Ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's V3i / Minelab E-trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Must be a art that I surely don't have any skill at. I see naturally formed rocks, but there are lots of them for sure. If they are signs of treasure someone sure did want it to be found if the left that many signs.

OP
OP
B

barankos

Greenie
Mar 5, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ı showed the picture some archeologist who said that the symbol is real. but it had not been curved well. maybe someone wants it to hide or dont realize. and anything havent got of the area except some rock part for factory. and the symbol is rarely on the area. at least ı havent seen the same. and is it worth for researching on the area?

OP
OP
B

barankos

Greenie
Mar 5, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ı dont see any interpretation of masters. ı thought there was knowledgeable masters in the room :P

OP
OP
B

barankos

Greenie
Mar 5, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Must be a art that I surely don't have any skill at. I see naturally formed rocks, but there are lots of them for sure. If they are signs of treasure someone sure did want it to be found if the left that many signs.

ı am aggree with you

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread