Beatty Park Finds

Pulltab Parson

Jan 20, 2007
Northwest PA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon, Tesoro Vaquero, White's Prizm III, White's Bulls-eye Pinpointer II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey All!

I actually got out again today for about an hour this afternoon. There was enough snow melted that I could actually see some grass. My son didn't want to help today, he was just to darn busy sledding down the ice hill that has formed because of the thaw. I didn't find much but some clad and a 30-06 round (who knows how that got to a community park).

All in all it was a great afternoon, my wife and daughter played on the slide and the swinging bridge while I was detecting. It was extremely muddy in some places but for the most part the majority of the grass was well drained. Here is a pic of my finds

Attachments

• mar11finds.jpg
    mar11finds.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 477
Upvote 0

teverly

Mar 4, 2007
central ohio
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E TRAC x 2 xp deus
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey,
I found one of those 30-06 rounds in a curb area in my town yeterday while i was detecting!! Seem to find a lot of those for some reason!!!

Mona Lisa

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2005
Great Falls, Montana
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & a Sunray probe
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
It's good to see that you got out, Toby! I bet there's some jewelry to be found at Beaty park!! ;)

OP
OP
Pulltab Parson

Pulltab Parson

Jan 20, 2007
Northwest PA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon, Tesoro Vaquero, White's Prizm III, White's Bulls-eye Pinpointer II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
IT was great to at least be outside for a while. The weather is going to turn bad over the next couple of days so I guess its back to being inside. But I think the worst of the weather is behind us!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions