Belknap Family Jewels "Rusty Gold"

gman7665

Mar 1, 2013
Campville New York
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMG_4894.JPG IMG_4895.JPG IMG_4899.JPG The Belknap Family has Owned this entire little village called Campville New York before they sold it off piece by piece , We happened to get the piece that the Family House and Barn was on, just a small 2.75 acres but Oh So Interesting to dig things up that could have belonged to one of them or there Farm Animals. Over the past year I have uncovered these items the first was the Fat Horseshoe next was the weird shaped Shoe w/ the hook on the tip, next was the Ax head, then My First OX Shoe 'Tear Drop" shape IMG_4887.JPG IMG_4889.JPG IMG_4891.JPG IMG_4868.JPG and finally yesterday in the woods I began to uncover what I Really thought was a Very Old Sword, as Our Area has a very long History ,after carefully removing most all the dirt from one end to the other I seen that it Was Not a sword but a Hand Cycle . They will make a nice display when I get them on a board. Here are My finds , Thanx for Looking...Garry... P.S. If Anyone has any Knowledge of the shoes or cycle please feel free to share the info w/ Us/// Also the biggest Pull Tab I found to date LOL ...I know its not really a pull tab but its funny...

Last edited:
Upvote 5

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread