Pee Pee Special in Germany

88irocarmy

Feb 25, 2007
Rhineland Gerrmany
Detector(s) used
Deus XP 3.2
I have been digging a area on an old German army base(WWII). That now is a US Army base. I discovered a dump hole that on the first dig produced pottery,military junk,gas masks and other military relics.The next dig I dug a 5 gallon bucket worth of glass,relics and junk. At the 3-4 foot level I hit a complete bottle. Well after 1 hour I dug 8 complete urine collection bottles:headbang:. They are either German or American from the 40s. The dump hole still has more to offer,since I could no longer go past 4 foot mark. Looking forward to seeing what else is in there.
IMG_8082 (1024x683).jpg IMG_8081 (1024x683).jpg

Upvote 6

PeteWmass

Nov 26, 2012
South Hadley
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
see any rusty beer cans in there(?) - some of those olive drab WWII cans are super rare....even half falling apart...

gman7665

Mar 1, 2013
Campville New York
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wowsers , Maybe Thais is How ' Mini - Golf ' was invented ? LOL ... They look like Golf Club Heads ? and if You stick something in them , Well You get a Club ? Ha ha ha ha ... They are Kewl finds and You never really know what Ya might dig out of that hole ... H.H. Thanx for Serving :goldmedalred:

Westfront

Silver Member
Jun 15, 2010
Germania Secunda
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Iroc! Cool finds there! lol! Did you clean them? If German i bet there are makers markings on them. If they came from a military hospital you can expect some more finds there!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread