April silver brings May ?

halfdime

Silver Member
Oct 31, 2006
Zelienople
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
On a beautiful April afternoon, waiting for Miss halfdime's softball game to start on the next field, I resumed my search of our Pony League outfield (begun a year and a half ago). I only netted one coin today, but it was a 47 Rosey. This is the tenth silver dime I've harvested from this outfield. I saw another guy on the field the other day and I thought, "You go!" Time spent on a field I've done about 95% of is time wasted unless you know what hasn't been searched! I know, someone will add that nothing is hunted out. Percentages aren't in his favor, I'll put it that way!:laughing7:

Attachments

• aprilrosey (Small).jpg
    aprilrosey (Small).jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 60
Upvote 2

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
South of the Mason-Dixon Line
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know, someone will add that nothing is hunted out. Percentages aren't in his favor, I'll put it that way!:laughing7:

Ya know, I hear those sayings too. While there's always a possibility of a good target being deeper than can normally be reached. That, "might", keep a place not "hunted out", but unless one has a bulldozer, not viable.

Also, those who say where there's wheaties there has to be silver. My take is that the silver isn't a crop that grows back. Empty it and you might be able to say where there are wheaties there has to be silver, OR there USED to be. ;)

Still, I'm the same way. I don't care if anyone has hunted before nor for how long. If I feel like it, I'll try just knowing the percentage is low. :)

Can ALWAYS have a missed inch or two, or even an angle uncovered.

Thanks for sharing!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread