An Appropriate Easter Find 4/19

Jarl

Jul 28, 2012
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CURRENT: E-Trac

FORMER:Minelab Explorer SE Pro, Garrett AT Pro & Garrett Pinpointer Pro Garrett GTAx 1000, Ace 250

HAVE USED: Teknetics & Bounty Hunters

WANT TO TRY: Tesoro and White's someday
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello all,

Hope you all have a good Easter.

I hit the old park again(...turned up another 1910 wheat, a little roasted but enough of the date is readable. That makes this the 3rd 1910 wheat I have found in this park...1910 was a hopping year I guess. The usual clad rush. Another toy car, doing better this year than last year on the cars...I think I found one last year that hardly resembled a car. Car key, keeping up with last year's quotas on those too. I think those two blobs are bullets or something. I thought the tiny little 'Right...China' plate was humorous. Had any one been around me I would have told them that I just dug to China...then they'd be like, 'Right'. The token was a nice find, first one for this year. What else, oh yeah...the religious pendant. Is it Catholic or Orthodox? Obviously it would be Jesus with Joseph and Mary. It's about twice the thickness of a quarter and slightly larger than a quarter in area. I was stoked to pull that up. Like I said, an appropriate Easter find.

That is all. I hope to get out before it rains later...will post if I do.

Thanks for looking. GL & HH

Attachments

• IMG_3319.JPG
    IMG_3319.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 73
  • IMG_3320.JPG
    IMG_3320.JPG
    311.5 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_3322.JPG
    IMG_3322.JPG
    788.7 KB · Views: 72
Upvote 0