🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Garrett Propointer
Garrett Propointer-AT
Sampson T handle shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
well I had night shift last night and just had to get out this morning before the rain. nothing planned just figured on some random door knocking I had a town in mind called Springville so off I went. first house was a renter and he said the landlord probably would let me, didn't want to take any chances though. So I hit the neighbors house nice old lady told me the house was built in 1847 and when she was growing up they used to do ice cream socials there. she also told me a couple years ago somebody else was already through it but I figured they were cherry picking because they left behind quite a bit. My first target next to the slate sidewalk was the 1887 Indian Headthen I dug in no date buff then I dug a toasted Indian but I can't pull a date from it. a little while later I dug the 1921 wheat. shortly after that I dug the pin that looks like a flower and says sterling on the back. rang in a nice 8586 just like a quarter on the AT Pro. Then dug some more trash some odds n ends and then these two things that appear to be silver they look kind of like cufflinks but I'm not sure what they are. I dugg both of them within a foot of each other and they both ring in similar to the 85 86 pin I dug. I only found one marking on it on the shank on the back but I don't know what it means. The metal is exactly the same as the pin that says sterling on back. I'm almost 99 percent sure it is silver. came out of the ground like a shiny silver coin. I do know because of the pin my Silver Streak is alive at five straight hunts however I'm not sure if I have Silvers number seven eight and nine or just number 7 someone feel free to chime in and tell me what I have if you know thank you for looking and hh!!
Chris 1.jpg 2.jpg 3.JPG 4.JPG 5.JPG

Upvote 4

Old Dude

Gold Member
Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice hunts, Cjon. Glad you're having more luck than I am door knocking, lol.

OP
OP
cjon455

cjon455

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2012
Northeast PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Garrett Propointer
Garrett Propointer-AT
Sampson T handle shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thansk guys, I posted some pics on What is it to try to figure out whatnthe cufflink lookkng things are. Id be surprised if they werent silver, tomorrow im gonna have a coin dealer do a test on em to see if theyre silver

blugotti1

Bronze Member
Jan 19, 2009
GA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice silver finds!

el remolino

May 26, 2013
West Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is a a great assortment of relics. Congratulations on the streak.

Diggin Dude

Silver Member
Apr 6, 2014
New York
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tarsacci MDT 8000
XP DEUS II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's some really great finds

Top Member Reactions