War nickel and gold #3 for 2014 :)

swolfe

Jul 8, 2012
Rockford Illinois
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Beep and Dig Harbor Freight 9 function detector.
Whites Coinmaster DB/4
Whites Coinmaster Pro
Tesoro Vaquero
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Haven't gotten to hunt much lately since the weather is terrible. Took the ol' cmpro out to a park I've been to a couple of times. The war nickel was only down about 4 inches near a soccer field and the 14k gold pendant was just under the wood chips in a tot lot... it comes in as foil on the coinmaster pro. The bracelet is marked 14k italy but is fake... it is identical to several necklaces I found last year, same links and markings. Also got an iron mike pitching machine token.

fakemarked14kitaly.JPG goldboat.JPG ironmikeback.JPG ironmikefront.JPG 1944dback.JPG 1944dhunt.JPG stuff.JPG

Last edited:
Upvote 10

: Michael-Robert.

Bronze Member
Feb 2, 2013
Sovereign America
Detector(s) used
Many
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice find!

Haven't gotten to hunt much lately since the weather is terrible. Took the ol' cmpro out to a park I've been to a couple of times. The war nickel was only down about 4 inches near a soccer field and the 14k gold pendant was just under the wood chips in a tot lot... it comes in as foil on the coinmaster pro. The bracelet is marked 14k italy but is fake... it is identical to several necklaces I found last year, same links and markings. Also got an iron mike pitching machine token.

View attachment 990099 View attachment 990100 View attachment 990101 View attachment 990102 View attachment 990103 View attachment 990104 View attachment 990105

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread