!100+ BUTTONS!

xcolo1

Sep 8, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT 1 million
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
100 hundred + buttons today! found a little cache and have a long way to go. this the same area from my previous post.
image_1.jpeg 1861 Indian
image_4.jpeg A nice 30mm
I was super pumped with this! Its my first.
image_7.jpeg image_8.jpeg I spent 7 hours right in that spot in the left picture. I never left the frame of that picture. It was amazing!
I hit the mother load of buttons.
image_4.jpeg NEED CLEANING ADVICE!!! I want to clean them all and take new pics!
Some of my favorites
image_2.jpeg image.jpeg image_2.jpeg these black glass buttons are pretty cool. I like the mother of pearl. image_3.jpeg this button still has fabric attached.

image.jpeg an Eagle button!!! this guy was tiny!!
image_1.jpeg Still have a lot to go through!

image_3.jpeg lots of buckles and spectacles haha!

Hope you all enjoyed my share!! Any information is greatly appreciated!!

Upvote 10

HomeGuardDan

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2011
Williamsburg, VA
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So far since 2010 this the best advice I've ever obtained from this site. I totally could have ruin a bunch of buttons but stuck to your advice and kept them dry and used toothpicks etc and they look great!! Check out my post thanks so much!!!

Glad it could help. When you have done this as long as I have you learn by making your own mistakes ha. There are times when you can use liquids and times when you can't congrats on the Script I button.

Dan

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WOW!!
The only thing harder than digging them is Def, going to be cleaning them.

OP
OP
X

xcolo1

Sep 8, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT 1 million
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
UPDATE 100+ buttons

Today I spent a couple hours to make myself a sifter for all the buttons!!! Hopefully I can change the 100's to 1,000's. It's actually funny, cleaning all these buttons has made me obsessed about buttons. I guess I have a new collection obsession to add the list haha. What a way to start!
:thumbsup:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 76
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 65

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread