Last weekends Civil War finds. Tsgman

tsgman

Bronze Member
Sep 13, 2005
Springfield, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab 705, Fisher Gold Bug, MXT, Etrac, CTX 3030, GPX 5000, Troy Shadow, CZ20, Excal II, Tesoro Stingray, AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• 3-17 finds cleaned.jpg
    3-17 finds cleaned.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 881
  • inf button.jpg
    inf button.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 877
  • new_marck 15 07 finds 023.jpg
    new_marck 15 07 finds 023.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 877
  • new_marck 15 07 finds 027.jpg
    new_marck 15 07 finds 027.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 879
Upvote 0

Rebel Man

Jan 26, 2007
Fredericksburg Va
Detector(s) used
Fisher cz6a Quicksilver & Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tsgman,

I live in Fredericksburg Va. and also found two of those a month or so ago, my girl and I thought the very same thing that Pbk came up with. Now the photo he has provided tells the truth of how and where they belonged in the instrument. Awesome job Pbk as always. I have found many buttons and bullets recently and also hope to post the many civil war relics I started finding in my neighborhood and backyard. Just not enough hours in the day to work and hunt as well. I'm off work today you know where I will be. By the way great finds Tsgman
The new guy "Rebelman"

Bavaria Mike

Gold Member
Feb 7, 2005
Bavaria Germany
Detector(s) used
Minelab XT70, Fisher 1280, Garrett Ace 250 and MH5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice CW finds TSG, looks like an exciting hunt! HH, Mike

OP
OP
tsgman

tsgman

Bronze Member
Sep 13, 2005
Springfield, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab 705, Fisher Gold Bug, MXT, Etrac, CTX 3030, GPX 5000, Troy Shadow, CZ20, Excal II, Tesoro Stingray, AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rebel Man said:
Tsgman,

I live in Fredericksburg Va. and also found two of those a month or so ago, my girl and I thought the very same thing that Pbk came up with. Now the photo he has provided tells the truth of how and where they belonged in the instrument. Awesome job Pbk as always. I have found many buttons and bullets recently and also hope to post the many civil war relics I started finding in my neighborhood and backyard. Just not enough hours in the day to work and hunt as well. I'm off work today you know where I will be. By the way great finds Tsgman
The new guy "Rebelman"
Man you live in CW relic heaven! Good luck hunting. I would like to see some of you relics when you can post them. Tsgman

Rebel Man

Jan 26, 2007
Fredericksburg Va
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tsgman,
In response to posting my latest finds for 2 months, I really need to get up to speed with my new camera but I will be posting real soon.
I'm as excited as you are for you all to see.
Thanks
Rebel Man

OP
OP
tsgman

tsgman

Bronze Member
Sep 13, 2005
Springfield, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You will need to compress the photos to post on this site, you can go to download.com and get free software for jpeg compression. Tsgman

Rebel Man

Jan 26, 2007
Fredericksburg Va
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the heads up for the download jpeg photos
talk at you soon. This is a great community of friends,
and the most enjoyable spot to hang after you come home with your finds, 50% percent of the love of doing it is sharing with your partners in the search.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread