2014 Vacation: Playa Del Carmen Gold & more Gold &....

looknforgold

Apr 30, 2011
Somewhere in the US of A
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal 1000, Minelab Equinox 800, Anderson Shafts, Garrett Pro Pointer, SEF Coils and CoinTOTE, AND........
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm Baack! LOL

Just return from a weeks vacation in Playa Del Carmen Mexico, and it was a nice one indeed. a few interesting things happened during my trip as you will be able to tell from my pictures :D

All told I found 5 Rings, 3 Gold & 2 Junkers.... But, my best find was some woman I've known for about 10 years now as we finally tied the knot while we were there :)

One of the Rings was a 10K Panda ring with a Building on the Back and the other Ring I kept was a nice Men's Orange Blossom 14 K Wedding Band.
The 3rd Gold Ring is not shown as I gave it back to the guy I found it for...Tim in Idaho, as he had just lost it as I was wrapping up my day hunting along the shoreline. he lost it crawling back to the beach and asked me to help as his wife stormed off mad as "H E Double L"(GIGGLES). after about 20 minutes I finally was able to locate it in a rough tide about 20 ft from the shore (it had moved that much), so all ended well for him and for myself as well as I felt good returning my first ever Ring, and a Gold one at that.... and it was an honker of a wedding Ring (I was unable to get a Picture).

So, now I'm back in the States :'(...But! I hunted today, and I have some more awesome treat's to share with you tomorrow, but for today, here is my best finds from our vacation to Playa Del Carmen, along with about 20 bucks in Euro's, Thanks for looking, Mr & Mrs. DirtDiga
117v4zq.jpg
r8e8w6.jpg
2s0clqp.jpg
2nkuh5u.jpg
2rglw5w.jpg

Upvote 5

Fletch88

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2013
Valdosta, GA
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATPro- 8.5x11, 5x8, CORS Fotune 5.5x9.5
Tesoro Silver microMax- 8 donut, 8x11 RSD, 3x18 Cleansweep
Minelab Excalibur ll- 10" Tornado
Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab Xterra 305
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Congratulations! Y'all make a great couple!
Here's to many years of happiness!

Tenspeed

Mar 22, 2009
York County, SC
Detector(s) used
Currently: Minelab Equinox 800, Minelab CTX 3030, Minelab E-Trac, Garrett Pro Pointer AT
Past: XP Deus, Xterra 70, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great finds and catch! Congrats and may you have many years of wedded bliss.

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Do you Have His and Hers Detectors Yet??? If Not You Will HH CHUG

CTX3030

May 11, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome back and Congratulations. May the both of you have a long and happy life together. I just received your email on eBay that you were back and logged on to see your finds, she is a beauty.

firemac

Bronze Member
Apr 14, 2012
Irving Texas and the beach
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro Garrett pro pointer Minelab Etrac & excal ll
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Best wishes, y'all look great! We always love it at Playa Car

DocBeav

Bronze Member
Jul 8, 2012
SE Va
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800, Minelab CTX 3030 (17", 11", 6" coils), Minelab Excalibur 800, Minelab Excalibur 1000 (w/OBN's Remote Pinpoint mod and CTX headphone connector)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The REAL treasure is in the last two pictures! Congrats!

OP
OP
looknforgold

looknforgold

Apr 30, 2011
Somewhere in the US of A
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal 1000, Minelab Equinox 800, Anderson Shafts, Garrett Pro Pointer, SEF Coils and CoinTOTE, AND........
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome back and Congratulations. May the both of you have a long and happy life together. I just received your email on eBay that you were back and logged on to see your finds, she is a beauty.
Thanks.. and the same to everyone else as well, a nice trip indeed... I'll send off your CoinTOTES tomorrow. they come in very handy out in the field protecting your finds. what I like best is they are small enough to put in your front pocket and just large enough for that Dollar Coin if you or I can every find one, LOL

Half's fit real well in them.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread