Back on track with silver and old penny

Bad Wolf

Dec 6, 2012
Carmel-by-the-Sea, California
Detector(s) used
Nokia Simplex+
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Merc is sweet, and who doesn't nick a coin once in a while, despite our best efforts not to. I'll be looking forward to more posts from "the wall". :icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
cti4sw

cti4sw

Bronze Member
Jul 2, 2012
Pennsylvania
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett AT Pro, Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
The Merc is sweet, and who doesn't nick a coin once in a while, despite our best efforts not to. I'll be looking forward to more posts from "the wall". :icon_thumleft:

You'll have to keep track ;) These are from my 2014-15 project, the Augustus Lutheran Church in Trappe, PA whose Property Committee has graciously given me carte blanche access to their grounds, including the rare honor of the parsonage yard. The original church was built in 1745, then a newer brick church was built next to it in 1852. The parsonage was added in 1836. A schoolhouse sat on the grounds until about 1852. Most of these posts will have "ALC" or "the church" in the title.

Not to be confused with the 19th century Mennonite meetinghouse & adjoining fields that was 2012-13's project lol :laughing7: and where I got both my banner coins.

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
ouchy on the IH, but at least its the reverse side

blugotti1

Bronze Member
Jan 19, 2009
GA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

people who use small shovels..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread