Finally got out!

srcdco

Dec 11, 2006
Western NY
Detector(s) used
Minelab Nox-800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yesterday, I was finally able to start the new detecting season and it started well! I found three Barber Quarters, 1892, 1893-O, and 1915. The 1915 is in XF condition. I found two Barber Dimes, 1908 and 1915. The 1915 is AU. I also picked up a 1944 Mercury Dime, a 1907 and two 1908 Liberty Nickels and a 1907 Indian Head Cent. I wish I could post a picture, but it always says that they are too big. If I find a way, I'll post one.

Scott

Upvote 0

YankeeDownSouthAdv.

Bronze Member
Jun 28, 2005
alachua county, FL
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Nokta Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
use something like photobucket.com to load your pics then you can shrink them to message board size by using the edit tool...gregg

Clifford Powell

Nov 13, 2005
New Mexico
I have used this for Years

This is a free program that does a great job on resizing pics - not only the overall size but the DPI as well. Handles just about any format and in large batches if you need to. Converts formats too. And no, I did not create it nor am I in any way connected to it. Hard to believe it's free.

http://www.axiomx.com/picsizer.htm

HH
CGP

Boobydoo

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2006
Michigan
Great finds. Way to start the season, congrats.
Good luck figuring out the photo thing as we want to see these nice coins!
Best of luck, keep em coming!

Smiles!
BDoo

twister

Bronze Member
Mar 5, 2005
Springfield, MO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi I can wait to see your finds. Here is a simple way to resize your pics. You might like it or not but it is real easy to do. 1.Find your picture 2. right click on the picture 3. click on open with--paint 4. click on image then click on strech/skew then just put in how much % you want to resize the pic to. Works great for me.

HH Twister

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread