Some tokens, and my 1st Barber helps complete dime trifecta!

renogeoff

Jan 27, 2010
Carson City NV
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EuroTek Pro/Explorer II/Safari/ACE 250,Classic IDX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Was finally able to hit a spot before Ray Ray Vegas got to it, and it paid off! :tongue3: Recently abandoned house built around 1929. Not too many left here in Sin City. Got out at 6am to beat the heat. (started at 86 degrees, ended up close to 100 by 10am!) Hunted with Russ from RB Detectors, who got me hooked on the EuroTek. Great machine for the trashy debris fields from house tear-outs.

We pulled around 18 wheat total and I got the 3 silver dimes and some tokens from the 30's: A Union Pacific ALCOA token and a VFW Christmas 1933 copper token. Best day of the year for me so far. (but not as good as a 4 OZ. gold nugget!):laughing7:

Attachments

• first barber.JPG
    first barber.JPG
    10.8 KB · Views: 211
  • union pacific token.JPG
    union pacific token.JPG
    606.7 KB · Views: 137
  • VFW token.JPG
    VFW token.JPG
    449.1 KB · Views: 135
  • 4 dimes and tokens.JPG
    4 dimes and tokens.JPG
    432.7 KB · Views: 121
Upvote 8

dirtlooter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
still impressive

treblehunter

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I love those finds, very cool tokens!

Old Dude

Gold Member
Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice finds! I was just wondering the other day where Ray had been. Haven't seen him post for a bit.

rayrayvegas

Bronze Member
Jan 2, 2013
🥇 Banner finds
It was great seeing you guys pull up and meeting new friends, what a great day it was for you!!! Man wish I found the Christmas token. Lol. Ater meeting with you guys went back by the freeway street tearout, after seeing your finds got me braver to fair the 106 heat. dug up some great stuff, trying to get some time to post. Been busy . Hopefully today. Congrats again!

OP
OP
renogeoff

renogeoff

Jan 27, 2010
Carson City NV
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EuroTek Pro/Explorer II/Safari/ACE 250,Classic IDX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It was great seeing you guys pull up and meeting new friends, what a great day it was for you!!! Man wish I found the Christmas token. Lol. Ater meeting with you guys went back by the freeway street tearout, after seeing your finds got me braver to fair the 106 heat. dug up some great stuff, trying to get some time to post. Been busy . Hopefully today. Congrats again!

Good to see you out there, it looks like going back was worth it! That house was producing nicely but I had enough heat for that day. I plan on going back out this weekend. Should be cooler on Saturday and Sunday. Maybe catch you there again.

rayrayvegas

Bronze Member
Jan 2, 2013
🥇 Banner finds
Good to see you out there, it looks like going back was worth it! That house was producing nicely but I had enough heat for that day. I plan on going back out this weekend. Should be cooler on Saturday and Sunday. Maybe catch you there again.

So did u even make it to the back or did u find it all in the front? Definitely see u out there this weekend.

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sweet finds indeed! Nice!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread