Silver Member
Sep 22, 2006
lower sackville,nova scotia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garretts only
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Up at 6am on my last of 6 days off. Darn the domestics! Went a swishing and a digging with the Seahunter mk11 and Freedom 3 Plus. Was going to enjoy my last day off before I was once again "imprisoned" with the bouys in the halfway house.

Hit a lake and the lake...fought back as it sent this "squib" after me with the local snapping turtle close by blowing bubbles then occasionally sticking it's head out to have a look!

Hit a small silver ring with the word forever worked in it....not to be! By the amount of holes on the bottom I knew someone had been there before my onslaught. "Who!" That night creature found shoulder high in the water. (see owl in non coin finds photo)

10am and I left that location and hit another lake that yielded a junker ring and a "Big Guy medal" stamped sterling. Showers stopped so I pointed Otto to a playing field and finished off quota (tad over but felt frisky till the knee told me otherwise).

Thought of Navy Davy fleetingly when I dug the junk chain with the silver stallion and anchor. Don't think he would have appreciated a wake up call to go digging at 0600hrs!

Now home terrorizing the Internet Scrabble Club. Ize a thinking "Slowndeep1" will be just that if the domestics are not done by the time Admiral Hunny Bunny gits home!

Upvote 3

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
great_find.gif
Nice! Thanks for sharing...

dirtlooter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
very sweet finds

park pirate

Gold Member
May 16, 2013
City of Rensselaer (upstate NY)
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800-Explorer SE -Sovereign-GT- -Whites 6000 Di pro SL-Specturm XLT.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds like you were on vacation, I just off of mine man it sucks going back to work, very nice finds....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions