My first American silver ring!!

Chimacum87

May 27, 2012
From WA now missing Scotland
Detector(s) used
Deus lite
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went hunting at my former high school. Found my first silver ring that wasn't mine but that's a different thread ;) . Also found an arrowhead jewellery piece with a stone in it looks silver but I don't see any stamps or anything so probably not. Found a cool button with a German eagle and the words 'Nostra es devs spes' which is Latin for ' God is our Hope'. Don't think this is an actual revolutionary war Hessian button that made its way to a school from the early 1900s so I am guessing modern remake. Found a gold chain that made me almost have a heart attack but realised it wasn't gold :( also found a ton of clad . It's funny I saw this guy on YouTube in Scotland and he went to his local school and was finding tons of gold and silver rings and stuff like that. Somehow I don't think that's how it actually is hunting on a modern school ground but I was hoping I'd find some gold today but I am happy with what I got :) thanks for looking!

Attachments

• image-3990734268.jpg
    image-3990734268.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 92
  • image-875453789.jpg
    image-875453789.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 99
Upvote 4

Roland58

Bronze Member
Oct 3, 2010
Tyler, TX
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 standard (last 3 yrs.)
CTX-3030 10-04-13
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Looks like you did good to me! I'd be happy with that take. Congrats on a good set of saves!!

Pointman

Silver Member
Feb 18, 2013
Arkansas
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
I’ve used about all modern ones but right now: CTX 3030, White’s MXT Pro, XP Deus, Vaquero, White’s TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You are finding some really neat items. Your profile pic kinda of weirds me I have to say :dontknow:

CoinandRelicMan

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2011
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-Trac, Safari, Cortes, Musketeer, Makro Pin-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice finds there, show us some more =)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread