Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
went to the Cape for AM/noon hunt - it was overcast and sprinkling - so I pretty much had the whole bch to myself
after an hour though -I had about a dozen can tops and bottoms , a nickel and a penny
worked out farther as tide went out and worked towards another beach that was farther east - I hit a few spots where I was finding older clad
down deep - was hoping to get some deeper gold - best I could do was 2 silver rings and 2 silver earings

trash from this beach was bad - at least one guy uses a large coil and pulls can pieces from 2 feet down up and then tosses them over his shoulder
I confronted him few yrs back and he told me they don't fit in his pouch - told him my pouch was same size and they fit in mine
told him I was sick of picking them up - he told me to stop hunting there then

ran to another spot that is better to hit more towards high tide - place was hammered pretty good
went out deep and got a blast - scooped up a large key - got another hit near by - nother key - another hit - scooped - checked spot and still got signal
scooped again - looked in scoop and saw another key and a black disc with hole drill in it - figured it was part of key chain ...gave it a rub and saw eagle on back
Kennedy half! - turned over and rubbed - 1964 !!!

moved to another area at this place that was like a kiddy beach -- place was clean -- got a huge blast --went off like a beer can --gave it a scoop and was surprised what I got
I want to say its a kayak anchor - cool --I was always thinking of getting one like it for my hookah system
got to wonder how many others passed it up because its iron and the over load of a signal it gave off

Upvote 4

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
great_find.gif
Dang - you have been busy! Thanks for sharing...

CoinandRelicMan

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2011
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-Trac, Safari, Cortes, Musketeer, Makro Pin-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks for helping to clean the beaches up Bro ! Really like that Kennedy pendant too =D

dirtlooter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
you gotta take out the trash to get to the good stuff and that's exactly what you are doing!

tennessee digger

Bronze Member
Sep 14, 2011
Nashville
Detector(s) used
Tesoro and Troy Shadow Fisher Gold Bug Pro Minelab Equinox 600.
Now that is a lot of digging! Love the variety of your finds, good job.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread