Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
gotta start somewhere and they can sound pretty good, they tend to deceive the MD

SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hope you didn't have to dig too deep for it. My current detector, the Xterra, does a great job of discriminating them out, but I have had machines that absolutely love a nice rusty bottlecap.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
I noticed this is your very first posting - so, welcome Aboard! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forums: Select Your Area.... and selecting your state for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country). Now, on the bottle cap - mount that puppy!

treasurehunter313

Apr 29, 2014
PA
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If I showed you my junk from almost two months of detecting youd probably not want to detect. Then again if I showed you the things I've kept and have in the house you'd be out before you had to go to work in the morning haha. I have 2 5 gallon buckets way past full of random metal pieces and parts as well as pieces that are too big to fit in the buckets. (Saving to scrap) I have also found rings, silver coins, old tokens, and many other awesome things. It's fun to go out and detect... Just takes time to learn the machine and where to go.

JS

BugsyDiggs

Aug 13, 2013
I found about 12 beer caps today and 45 pull tabs but they are the good gold and silver signals just keep it up and u will get greatness :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread