Gold Member
Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi all. Hope your Friday was good to you. Got out today and decided to go to a park I had never been to before. Was only there 10 minutes and decided to swing toward a volleyball net. I looked down and saw this lying on the ground....
u3a6u6a9.jpg

udajupeh.jpg

I looked around and saw no one so I picked it up and turned it over...
Daisy Powerline Model 93 Co2 BB

Upvote 12

jamey

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i bought one at a yard sale not like yours but i thought it was a display model as i did not know how to load it i looked at it for a long time and said to myself that it was just a display model.well i looked it up online and a kid on youtube showed me how to load it,he was probally 5 or 6.he really made me feel dumb.i would have to find it to tell ya what kind it is but you would never think it was loaded bye turning down the front site.

cjon455

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2012
Northeast PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Garrett Propointer
Garrett Propointer-AT
Sampson T handle shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

ANTIQUARIAN

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2010
Upper Canada 🇨🇦
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Lesche Piranha 35 Shovel & 'Garrett Carrot'
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

Nice find Dave ... I'd say you went out with a BANG! :laughing7:

Dave

OP
OP
Old Dude

Old Dude

Gold Member
Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
i bought one at a yard sale not like yours but i thought it was a display model as i did not know how to load it i looked at it for a long time and said to myself that it was just a display model.well i looked it up online and a kid on youtube showed me how to load it,he was probally 5 or 6.he really made me feel dumb.i would have to find it to tell ya what kind it is but you would never think it was loaded bye turning down the front site.

I know what you mean, Jamey. This one doesn't have the " reservoir " like the ones I had as a kid. It has a magazine that holds up to 15 bb's. I was looking everywhere for the mechanism to flip down and pour the shot into, lol. Luckily I found the online manual for it.

rhedden

Mar 23, 2003
Eastern NY
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Simplex
Ah, but you should have called the cops! What you overlooked was the deceased gang member lying in the bushes nearby, pockmarked with hundreds upon hundreds of BB-sized welts! :laughing7:

OP
OP
Old Dude

Old Dude

Gold Member
Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Ah, but you should have called the cops! What you overlooked was the deceased gang member lying in the bushes nearby, pockmarked with hundreds upon hundreds of BB-sized welts! :laughing7:

If he is a deceased gang member, the buzzards will take care of him. The police have more important matters to attend to!

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Way back and I mean way back years ago..... 1977 I and a buddy ran out of Fisher Body at 7:30 lunch break (2nd shift) to head down 1.5 blocks to the Burger King. Well being the great thinkers we were then we iced down 4 beers in a cooler on the back floorboard of my car before work. So... Pop, pop we head down the road to Burger King. Were going through the drive through and I order first with no drink ordered. She says... "what to drink"... I say "nothing". Rick orders next with no drink ordered. She says... "what to drink"... Rick says "nothing, we'll just drink our beers". Something told me to head back to work right then. We got around to the drive thru and sure enough 4 officers were waiting for us. They were inside ordering at the counter and heard. I had a broken CO2 pellet pistol under the seat that had been there "forever". Made us pour out the beer (no big deal then) but we were way late going back to work. No tickets or nothing but what a merry-go-round for 45 minutes.

OP
OP
Old Dude

Old Dude

Gold Member
Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
So what happened with the pellet gun? They just hassled you for a bit till they decided it was ok?

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
So what happened with the pellet gun? They just hassled you for a bit till they decided it was ok?

Yea... I got to have the gun and went back to work. The O-ring was bad and it didn't hold pressure and didn't work. But back then "things were different" and with no record I got to go back to work (late). Today EVERYTHING would have been different.

treblehunter

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did you ever dig up one of those BB's?

OP
OP
Old Dude

Old Dude

Gold Member
Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
A couple little bits as small. They suck to pinpoint, don't they?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread