so so morning but wife gets 5th ring(bling)

dirtlooter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
no pics today, nothing really worth the trouble. we got wet, muddy and then very hot but Betty Bling Bling found her 5th ring, another one of those spinner rings with the moons and stars on it... think that makes 4 or 5 of those things we have found, don't know why. I beat her on the clad count, easily as well as the pull tabs, 55 gallon drum plugs, cans, foil and just plain ole trash. we both dug glass bottle tops with the lids still on and lots of wire. But, it was still a great time out... well she did try to sneak in one of her own wedding rings as a find to me but she couldn't hold a poker face long enough! LOL it can't always be gold and silver or those great colonial or cw finds... oh yeah, my big find was the two seater Corvette Stingray, hotwheels of course! GL and HH out there!

Upvote 3

RustyGold

Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
It sounds like you guys had a great day! I love all the toy cars, trucks and airplanes I find on the beach!
It's awesome that you and your wife hunt together!
Best of Luck!

OP
OP
dirtlooter

dirtlooter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
yeah, it's pretty awesome to look up and see your best friend excited about something that she just dug up! and she's your wife! of course she is constantly threatening to kick my butt with her finds and she has... once or twice! LOL

RustyGold

Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Lol! My wife is very encouraging but she hasn't gone with me yet and I know as soon as she does she gonna smoke me in the finds dept!

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Lol! My wife is very encouraging but she hasn't gone with me yet and I know as soon as she does she gonna smoke me in the finds dept!

That's how we roll. Dirtlooter sounds like you and your wife had a great day out and loads of fun.

OP
OP
dirtlooter

dirtlooter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
when you hear the squeals and the "who's your momma?", you know she has found something good! then when you hear the "ah, its just bling!" you also hear "but I found it, what have you found?" yeah, we're competitive but in a good way. I personally love to see the gleam in her eyes when she has found something cool! and yeah, Rustygold, she will probably find something better than you have found... it is just the way it is. call it "the woman's touch." LOL

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Still a Nice haul! Congrats! Hope you two will be racking in the real bling soon! But remember to include pics of the happy dance!

We all know it's out there just getting the coil over it is the problem.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread