huyakorn

huyakorn

Greenie
Aug 14, 2014
Bangkok, Thailand
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
250690.gif

I saw this image a hundred times when I close my eyes at night. These were happening after I got this metal.

HenryWaltonJonesJr

Sep 2, 2013
Downtown Chicago
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2, AT Pro, Compadre, SeaHunter II, AT Gold
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
And it just appeared in you home? You can tell us, were you abducted?

Who knows, you could be holding the secret to anti gravity.

HenryWaltonJonesJr

Sep 2, 2013
Downtown Chicago
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2, AT Pro, Compadre, SeaHunter II, AT Gold
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Do you have a Geiger counter? Those lights you are seeing could be radioactive particles that have penetrated your cornea.

mnixon

Apr 2, 2010
Austin TX
Detector(s) used
White Eagle Spectrum, AT pro
metal detector find ? what detector ? what were the readings ? where did ya find it ?

jtomes

Greenie
Sep 1, 2014
Altamont,NY
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did you try and measure density yet. Might help narrow down the periodic table a bit. Some elements have similar properties. Its not magnetic but does accept a strong magnetic field. The bubble is from it breaking down the water most likely. Forming a (unknown metal) hydroxide and releasing out hydrogen gas.

jtomes

Greenie
Sep 1, 2014
Altamont,NY
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Like i said density helps otherwise just guessin.

Dysprosium is a member of the rare earth series of metallic elements. The metal has a bright silver luster and is relatively hard compared to the others in the series with a high melting point. It is relatively stable in air at room temperature, but dissolves readily in acids and reacts very slowly with water. It is somewhat magnetic but not nearly as strong as iron or cobalt.*

OP
OP
huyakorn

huyakorn

Greenie
Aug 14, 2014
Bangkok, Thailand
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Like i said density helps otherwise just guessin.

Dysprosium is a member of the rare earth series of metallic elements. The metal has a bright silver luster and is relatively hard compared to the others in the series with a high melting point. It is relatively stable in air at room temperature, but dissolves readily in acids and reacts very slowly with water. It is somewhat magnetic but not nearly as strong as iron or cobalt.*

Thank you for your comment. It may be Dysprosium. You are great "jtomes".

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread